PDA

View Full Version : New Fashion Story player needs basic how to's - HELP please!

Seraphina6
07-07-11, 12:05 PM
My 6 year old grand-daughter wants to play so that means Nana must learn too! How does she move racks/tables, mirrors, changing rooms etc. once she's bought & placed them? Any other tips to play, i.e. How to collect likes (read in other posts this can be done). Thanks.

Rachael98
07-07-11, 12:08 PM
These games are 14+. See teamlava.com/terms/. The 6 year old part is not forum appropriate.
In regard to your questions, enter the 'Design' tab (where you buy things). Just tap to collect likes.

Seraphina6
07-07-11, 12:27 PM
I'm not tech savvie so my 6 yr old grand daughter is helping me learn how to play my 1st ever video game so I should have been more clear! I downloaded this game 3 months ago but never opened it to start until today (w/ gr.daughter's help)! I tapped design tab, tried to drag rack/table but the whole store moved, not item.

trenae
07-07-11, 12:31 PM
I'm not tech savvie so my 6 yr old grand daughter is helping me learn how to play my 1st ever video game so I should have been more clear! I downloaded this game 3 months ago but never opened it to start until today (w/ gr.daughter's help)! I tapped design tab, tried to drag rack/table but the whole store moved, not item.

Go Nana! My nephew is super good with games and helps his Nana all the time too. :) Fun way to bond.

Unfortunately at times things can be a bit tricky when moving, and if it's being a bit touchy might move the entire store versus just item. Try to move the item again, it might help to zoom in a bit too - sometimes I have to do that in order to be able to move the item and not the entire store. You'll know that you are either placing it or moving it when the the bottom of the item is green, and make sure to place in another area where it highlights green and not red. If where you want to move it is red - that item can not be moved there.

Seraphina6
07-07-11, 02:08 PM
Thx for encouragement! Where do you tap to collect likes? I've visited other stores and "liked" u to 3 things in each of their stores, for them. How do I collect likes to benefit my store?

kooky panda
07-07-11, 02:15 PM
Thx for encouragement! Where do you tap to collect likes? I've visited other stores and "liked" u to 3 things in each of their stores, for them. How do I collect likes to benefit my store?

when you come to your own store you will see blue thumbs ups on tables and racks, just click on them to collect your own likes.

Rachael98
07-07-11, 03:38 PM
when you come to your own store you will see blue thumbs ups on tables and racks, just click on them to collect your own likes.

Unless anyone's on Android in which case the feature is still being worked on by TL.

Seraphina6
07-10-11, 12:08 AM
Thx for all the help everyone! Can you tell me how to get more jewels without spending real money? Also, how/can you move floor or wall tiles, or front door? I've front door of some shops in a different place. I made a mistake in placing floor/wall tiles & want to change. When go to design tab, click on it, nothing happens. Thx!

kooky panda
07-10-11, 05:29 AM
Thx for all the help everyone! Can you tell me how to get more jewels without spending real money? Also, how/can you move floor or wall tiles, or front door? I've front door of some shops in a different place. I made a mistake in placing floor/wall tiles & want to change. When go to design tab, click on it, nothing happens. Thx!
To get gems master your clothes...you can also watch this forum for contests to enter to try and win free gems.

To move door you have to buy another door first..it does cost gems to buy...once you place second door you move or store first door.

To move wallpaper or floors you have to put another floor or wall over the first one, then the first one goes to storage.

miapham
07-20-11, 09:57 PM
I've recently clicked on a rack and cleared the items on it. How can I get those items back?

Thank you.

pp84
07-20-11, 10:17 PM
I've recently clicked on a rack and cleared the items on it. How can I get those items back?

Thank you.

Once you have clicked on the "clear this rack" option, you cannot get those clothes back. You will need to order fresh stock of clothes 

miapham
07-20-11, 11:34 PM
Once you have clicked on the "clear this rack" option, you cannot get those clothes back. You will need to order fresh stock of clothes 

Thanks a lot, pp84.

pp84
07-21-11, 07:25 AM
No problem dear . Enjoy the game 

miapham
07-29-11, 01:03 AM
I've reached level 12 :) and I wanna make some expansion to the store. But I cannot find how to do that on my android cell. Please help!