PDA

View Full Version : My gist

Eihan
07-07-11, 10:18 AM
Great game, list of possible additions:

A switch to prevent you from accidentally spending gems. Which is extremly annoying and would stop me from playing altogether.

The real life cost of some of the gem animals is off. The panda, mammoth, dragon and coala are to expansive, half their costs now would still be expansive but closer to achievable.

A way to turn of the icons above the attractions and animals. To watch the zoo without those things distracting you.

I'll add more ideas later.

redbites
07-07-11, 11:04 AM
It might make the game a bit better, but the game would still be boring

orchetect
07-14-11, 08:09 PM
Agreed. There should be a "Are you sure?" confirmation when you spend gems. Or the ability to undo a purchase of gem items. I accidentally spent some the other day and it was incredibly annoying. They need to fix it in all their games.

christyb76
09-18-11, 11:24 PM
I love zoo story, but it seems to be the only game you can't EARN gems... I'm forced to pay WAY more than I have for any other game in my apps. I'm actually considering stopping even though I love it. I agree with the accidentally spending gems - You should have to confirm at least twice so as not to spend them stupidly (ex. sleep playing) lol it is VERY annoying to spend them unintended.