PDA

View Full Version : The game crashed and the day count go back to day ONE!!

frazy
07-07-11, 09:03 AM
:(:(:( it's not the first time... in some way (I don't know why :confused:) the game crash, the display sticks and after turn off and restart the "day count" go back at the "day one" with the count of the gift of money for that day... I'm sad...

redbites
07-07-11, 09:10 AM
For me it's always day one everytime I get the message, I think it's just a well known big that does that to everyone

frazy
07-07-11, 09:18 AM
Well, I'd seen the other day (few times) like 2, 3 and 4 sometimes and the money increase but when crash everything go back... :(

frazy
07-07-11, 09:19 AM
ps ot: happy birthday :)

mattdiner
07-07-11, 09:20 AM
The highest day is supposed to be day 4. The it starts from one again. That is how it is designed to be.

frazy
07-07-11, 09:42 AM
Oh, ok, but this not change that when crash the count restart in every case... Anyway thanks... :)

redbites
07-07-11, 09:51 AM
The highest day is supposed to be day 4. The it starts from one again. That is how it is designed to be.
But I never get past day 1 and I sometimes get the message more than once a day

mattdiner
07-07-11, 10:37 AM
But I never get past day 1 and I sometimes get the message more than once a day

That's strange. I haven't payed attention lately to how much the game has been giving me. I'll look into it.

hellollou
07-07-11, 10:56 AM
Gosh your lucky you get days I do not get any days whatsoever.... this game keeps crashing plus takes your money for buying gems and then deletes the gems you purchased because it is out of sync.... doing my brain in big time... well annoyed.... plus am only get 2 coins for every item sold !!!!!!