PDA

View Full Version : Tap tap tap tap forever...

satine028
07-07-11, 07:19 AM
:mad: why would try to make such a fun game into a pain in the :confused:
we already have enough fun with having to tap tip twice and then once the other tip... BUT
having to tap for every tip and of that tip every star AND coins... baaahhh what were you thinking!?

PLEASE vote if you don't like multiple taps for collecting tips!

cookiescakescookiescakes =xoxo

Phthon
07-07-11, 07:23 AM
The coins and stars collect themselves either within 10 seconds or when you leave to visit a neighbor. You really don't need to tap to pick them up.

satine028
07-07-11, 07:37 AM
The coins and stars collect themselves either within 10 seconds or when you leave to visit a neighbor. You really don't need to tap to pick them up.

Thanks, I actually heard that but wasnt sure.

xSnowyOwlx
07-07-11, 10:28 AM
Yeah, they are right about that. I still don't like it at all, though. I want it to go back before they added this and I am just thankful it's only in 2 of the games I play: Nightclub and Restaurant.

redbites
07-07-11, 11:02 AM
Tapping all the rime is seriously annoying and drives me crazy!!!

badger8
07-07-11, 01:37 PM
Wait until you have a big bakery and try to redo your floor. Talk about finger cramps!

Rachael98
07-07-11, 04:20 PM
Wait until you have a big bakery and try to redo your floor. Talk about finger cramps!

Lol.
I'm lucky not to have them in many games. But...oh...how do I say this without bashing TL? I don't like them. Sorry. I just don't.

satine028
07-07-11, 07:26 PM

Hahahaahahahahahahahahhhah first thing i thought was: ouh ***** !!! I totally can imagine what u mean ! :)

Thanks for the votes ya'll

myporcelainlife
07-07-11, 08:26 PM
I want the tap tap to be removed to be honest.It slows down my game and gets in the way. :(

xSnowyOwlx
07-07-11, 08:30 PM
I want the tap tap to be removed to be honest.It slows down my game and gets in the way. :(

You don't have to collect them yourself, they will do so on their own.

cakeandpie
07-09-11, 08:17 PM

That's nothing compared to Farm Story where you have to tap every single plot once to plow, once to plant, and once to harvest--EVERY time you grow a crop. And you can have hundreds of plots. We've been begging TL for ages to have a "plow all/plant all/harvest all" option, but they have not developed that.

DAISIE33
07-10-11, 10:56 PM
I like taping it but when I'm bored it makes time fly and it's like a different game