PDA

View Full Version : *android users alert*

bmc9eq
07-07-11, 02:30 AM
*android users alert*----> do not update fashion story in the market. Not understanding what bugs it fix but it definitely caused a big one... When gifting, you can no longer select multiple neighbors to gift. Once u select the 1st neighbor, you only send it to them. ((in other words you have to literally go to each neighbor and gift 1 by 1))...im honestly not going to gift today! Sorry neighbors.
My storm id's: Bmc9eq & leangweed. My stores: Fritos & leang-leang

absentia
07-15-11, 12:12 PM
Yeah, this SERIOUSLY needs to be addressed. I had no choice but to get the updated version since Iv didn't know about this game before hand. Thankfully I just started and have a very small amount of friends...but still...

nickyog
07-17-11, 08:34 PM
Is there any way to undo the update? This is driving me crazy too!

bmc9eq
07-18-11, 05:43 AM
No way to undo. :(

AlecKing
07-19-11, 09:16 PM

Yes there is. find an apk of the game on the internet. tell me what version number you need and i'll go find it :) and post it here.

AlecKing
07-19-11, 09:26 PM
filesonic.com/file/1252

AlecKing
07-19-11, 09:27 PM
oh wait it was deleted? why? this game is free so its technically not warez

CopperBoom
07-20-11, 01:50 AM
Thank goodness I've read this topic and didn't update the game. I already hate it that clothes/accessories don't group together on counters/racks. Gotta buy new ones everytime I accidentally tapped on a free rack :(

Rachael98
07-20-11, 02:36 AM

Well, if you sync the app with a computer that's not updated...

SweetChikara
07-20-11, 06:45 AM
Droid doesn't sync like apple does. You dont hook it up to a pc and view a menu as apple users do. (we have a droid & apple household) Once it's installed its gotta be uninstalled to download a different version; hence why it was mentioned this method isn't warez as it's a free game- piracy not a factor when searching for an older version download.