PDA

View Full Version : Need help?! lose money and the purchases for no reason

cooltydress
07-06-11, 09:06 PM
Please help me,

I dont know why I often lose my money and my purchase after playing around with main menu and the furniture?? for ex. I have 15000, after sign up Storm8ID I decrease to 8000. Also, I wonder how to save the game, for example when u are playing and you are busy, gotta do something else, gotta make phone call, how to save everything?

Thank you so much for ur help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gobblies
07-06-11, 09:58 PM
Ok.

To the money thing- it could be that you may have previously bought an item to cook, and just not realised the money decrease..
To the save thing, there is no such thing as saving in TL's games. It automatically saves any time you do anything, whether it is collecting tips or buying decor.

hope i can be of assistance:p

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 10:26 PM
You lost 7,000 coins after simply creating a Storm 8 ID? Did you buy anything at all, can you see it in your boutique or for your avatar?

cooltydress
07-06-11, 10:34 PM
:) Thankssssssssssss so much for ur idea, but what does it mean by collecting tips / buying decor, do you mean it automatically save money to buy decor? And where does it show the money? So sorry I am new to this game.

Also, is the Closet for changing my avatar's clothing?
Ok.

To the money thing- it could be that you may have previously bought an item to cook, and just not realised the money decrease..
To the save thing, there is no such thing as saving in TL's games. It automatically saves any time you do anything, whether it is collecting tips or buying decor.

hope i can be of assistance:p

cooltydress
07-06-11, 10:38 PM
No, i did not buy anything and realize the money goes down right after I create the ID / checking around the main menu. Sorry what do u mean by seeing it in my boutique ? You mean the clothes or decor?.......Sorry I am so new to this game :) . Also, can you show me how to save the Gems? I am at level 9 but I have zero Gems? Do u actually buy them?

You lost 7,000 coins after simply creating a Storm 8 ID? Did you buy anything at all, can you see it in your boutique or for your avatar?

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 10:56 PM
No, i did not buy anything and realize the money goes down right after I create the ID / checking around the main menu. Sorry what do u mean by seeing it in my boutique ? You mean the clothes or decor?.......Sorry I am so new to this game :) . Also, can you show me how to save the Gems? I am at level 9 but I have zero Gems? Do u actually buy them?

Well, you just answered my question when I asked if you see it in your boutique by saying you didn't buy anything. Sometimes people accidentally buy something and don't realize it until someone asks them to look closer and they realize there is something new they didn't have before.

The closet IS for the avatar and you start of with some clothes but then buy others.

As for the gems, mostly you do have to buy them but if you work hard on ordering the clothing lines for each piece of clothing and accessory that you hit mastery level 2 you get 1 gem. That means you get 4 gems for most clothing lines but 2 of them have only 3 items in them. Before, they also had weekly contests but at this time they don't know what they are going to do about new weekly contests but the old ones if you won you got 50 free gems. Sometimes the developers put a new game in the App Store and advertise on your game that you can download it and receive about 6 gems.
The game doesn't have to be played with gems, they are just something to get luxury stuff with such as a 2nd door to be free to design without having to be stuck with the door in one place (I saved up 10 of the mastery gems for that) and other items. On my avatar, I don't have any clothing that cost gems at all and I still love the look.

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 11:00 PM
:) Thankssssssssssss so much for ur idea, but what does it mean by collecting tips / buying decor, do you mean it automatically save money to buy decor? And where does it show the money? So sorry I am new to this game.

Also, is the Closet for changing my avatar's clothing?

The money is shown up in the bar that you see the coins next to. Tips are for Bakery and Restaurant which I think gobblies was thinking of because of the reference to cooking but in Fashion your neighbors and community members that visit your boutique can "like" items you have - the clothing and accessories that you ordered and placed on the racks and counters - and when you collect those you get some extra coins and XP.
The games are all saved pretty much 24/7. I mean pretty much because sometimes the server will think your game is "out of sync" and it refreshes the game back to some other point and I've noticed people posting on these forums that they've lost coins without getting the items back or such.

cooltydress
07-07-11, 01:34 AM
thank you so much xSnowyOwlx for your experiences ~~~~~~
Thanksssss for sharing ^^