PDA

View Full Version : Food glitch

g8h2e79
07-06-11, 08:20 PM
Code:g8h2e79 name:Le Roast Duck level:29

I, like many players, keep an item in front of my door to my restaurant. I momentarily removed this item, a cash register, and then was disconnected from my Internet services for aproxametly 3-7 secnods. When I was logged back in the majority of my food that I had been saving since aproxametly level 4 was gone save a few items. I also noticed that I had been given 602,000+ coins. I want my food back. Also your email is not able to receive mail( support@teamlava)

mattdiner
07-06-11, 08:23 PM
Blocking your door is not part of the game. This sometimes causes glitches where you quicksell most of your food. Instead, try blocking your cash register. Your happiness rating will go down, but that doesn't really mean anything important.

redbites
07-06-11, 08:26 PM
You should try and contact GroupMagma or Mattdiner via a message on their wall and they might be able to explain why the email doesn't work. Maybe you could try waiting a bit longer for an email reply or just accept you lost the food and move on. Afterall it didn't cost you any real money.

redbites
07-06-11, 08:27 PM
Oops I was a bit late with my post

mattdiner
07-06-11, 08:28 PM
Don't forget:
support@teamlava.com

greygull
07-06-11, 10:11 PM
I've done it too. I have 2 RS games, one on android. I still have the glitch that if I block the door with just the podium, my food sells as if was being eaten. If I were you, I'd be grateful for the coins. I've heard many people say that the same thing happened, only they didn't get anything. All food was just gone, no coins.

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 10:36 PM
Code:g8h2e79 name:Le Roast Duck level:29

I, like many players, keep an item in front of my door to my restaurant. I momentarily removed this item, a cash register, and then was disconnected from my Internet services for aproxametly 3-7 secnods. When I was logged back in the majority of my food that I had been saving since aproxametly level 4 was gone save a few items. I also noticed that I had been given 602,000+ coins. I want my food back. Also your email is not able to receive mail( support@teamlava)

Live with it, your food got sold rapidly and I actually don't mind that myself when it happens because it means I don't have to wait forever to get a whole bunch of coins. Yeah, it's obviously a bug but other people have experienced this and you won't be getting a refund because you got the coins from the food getting sold.

bawpotter
07-07-11, 02:08 PM
Sweet! I tried this and it really works!

Rachael98
07-07-11, 04:17 PM
Don't forget:
support@teamlava.com

Actually, Matt, I have said this before somewhere: the FAQ says contact
support@teamlava. Not good. Anyway, don't bother Support about it. Live and learn instead.

cast1532
07-07-11, 05:43 PM
I wish my food went quickly. It seems forever to sell one plate of food.

cast1532
07-07-11, 05:45 PM
Actually, Matt, I have said this before somewhere: the FAQ says contact . Not good. Anyway, don't bother Support about it. Live and learn instead.

Doesn't every email address has to have .com at the end? I don't think it will go through if it doesnt.

bawpotter
07-07-11, 05:46 PM
Well, mine is ********@********.net, but I think you mean .com, .net, .edu, .org, etc...

cast1532
07-07-11, 06:32 PM
Yes, you are correct.

lytasty
07-07-11, 06:38 PM
Same thing happen to my rs, bs, club and fashion...