PDA

View Full Version : Constructable Appliances

pete1234
07-06-11, 11:23 AM
I thought it would be good to have a moan so i am moaning about the constructable appliances on bakery/restaurant story they take up to much time and your neighbours send you parts that you dont need, Where as you can just purchase a basic oven and start cooking the moment you get it and with the construcable appliances you may have to wait up to a week to start cooking/brewing anything so teamlava can you please not make anymore constructable things as they make me a bit frustrated

Thanks

Phthon
07-06-11, 12:28 PM
then don't buy them. I kind of enjoy the additional challenge of constructing them.

pete1234
07-16-11, 04:04 AM
well i dont and i sounded like you were saying that in a cheeky tone

Phthon
07-16-11, 09:18 AM
no, not really.

There are other appliances for you to choose from. You can choose only to pay coins and get the regular appliances. I choose NOT to pay with gems to get the special appliances so it is a nice option to be able to build an appliance with special abilities that doesn't cost gems.

You have choices.

nmishii
07-16-11, 10:48 AM
I see nothing wrong with the responses to the originator's posts.

There are a variety of items available. You can choose what you want and what you don't want.

greygull
07-16-11, 11:21 AM
Maybe referencing the drink/ice cream machines? There is only one option with that, a constructible one. I think that was the OP was referring to. The best I can say is you can decline gifts, ask neighbors to gift you certain parts, and send requests everyday for the parts you need.

twompy
07-16-11, 12:20 PM
i guess we all have a right to "moan" about something.. lets just remember while your "moaning" about having to construct an appliance.. there are some folks that dont even have that option... just putting that out there..

nmishii
07-16-11, 01:04 PM
Yes, another choice. Pete1234, if you don't want constructables, you can choose to play on an android phone.

foerender
07-16-11, 01:17 PM
I agree I am on android and don't even have that option . I would love to have something else to miro manage . I think this games needs a tad more of things like that . I often find myself wanting to mess around with the game , but find there is nothing to do once your food is set and you tipped all your neighbors .

nmishii
07-16-11, 06:10 PM
I agree I am on android and don't even have that option . I would love to have something else to miro manage . I think this games needs a tad more of things like that . I often find myself wanting to mess around with the game , but find there is nothing to do once your food is set and you tipped all your neighbors .

That's not true. While you wait for constructables to be an option for you, you can buy a whole bunch of gems at full price and redecorate your place with all gem items. :-)

BTW, I am on an Android and am bored also on both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. So I come to the forum.