PDA

View Full Version : No update yet?

filo66
07-06-11, 09:15 AM
I still haven't seen the update from 7/1.

Usually I hear that it's not rolled out all at once and it may take a few days, but now it's been more than a few.

I've reinstalled the app, restarted the phone, etc.

What next?

redbites
07-06-11, 09:19 AM
You can try and contact GroupMagma or continue waiting. I still haven't recieved my bakery updates!

kooky panda
07-06-11, 09:20 AM
Usually I will get the late update by Tuesday. With the holiday, I would wait one more day, then contact as redbites stated below.

ALso sometimes I do not get the pop-up stating there are new items, be sure and check the store to make sure new items did not just appear without the pop-up alert.

filo66
07-06-11, 09:24 AM
ALso sometimes I do not get the pop-up stating there are new items, be sure and check the store to make sure new items did not just appear without the pop-up alert.

I checked the store and appliances before my post above. I checked again after the post (we're talking 10 minutes here) and, as luck would have it, the items were available.

The pipes never leak when the plumber is there, eh?

kooky panda
07-06-11, 09:26 AM
I checked the store and appliances before my post above. I checked again after the post (we're talking 10 minutes here) and, as luck would have it, the items were available.

The pipes never leak when the plumber is there, eh?
yeah!!!! I know when I had a late update and waiting for mine, that is when I discovered I never got pop up alert. I check now...