PDA

View Full Version : My food keeps dissapearing from counters!!!

meffiez28
07-06-11, 06:52 AM
Help please? :confused::mad::(

meffiez28
07-06-11, 06:55 AM
Also I've noticed starting last night, and continuing today I keep getting a message saying this is an online game and requires internet. I'm on wifi sitting next to the router, full signal. Could this be related too?

Cantarella
07-06-11, 07:07 AM
Goodness, the internet problem happened with me too. I had to hard-reset (I don't know what it's called. XD;) a couple of times before it worked. Also, you should check to make sure you've updated to the current version.

meffiez28
07-06-11, 07:09 AM
I'm running 1.1.9. That's all I see for current version. I am on android if that makes a difference

merlin23
07-21-11, 07:42 AM
My food always disappears from counters if I go visit another restaurant. Is this supposed to happen?

kooky panda
07-21-11, 07:51 AM
My food always disappears from counters if I go visit another restaurant. Is this supposed to happen?
'
If you play on an apple device, no your food should not disappear when you visit. If on android, I play on iphone so not sure.
If on apple device, make sure you device has most recent updates from Itunes(new version just came out). Also make sure you are on the regular bakery and not valentine bakery. restart. If still having problems, delete game and redown it from app store.(you will not lose your game)

If still problems, you will have to email support@teamlava.com to have them take a look at your game. be sure and give them your storm ID number and name of game.