PDA

View Full Version : New appliance ideas

gobblies
07-06-11, 06:42 AM
Hey GM and fellow players
I have decided to create a similar poll to matts, but using appliances.

Here are ideas:

1) Pizza Oven
2) Ice Cream Machine (for RS)
3) Soup Maker
4) Pastry Maker
5) Deep Fryer
Please vote in any order you would like added! Thanks guys! (Also, Thanks for taking part!)

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 08:36 AM
Pizza and pie are made in the ovens and soup on the stove so I just don't see why we need to have a bunch of appliances just for 1 type of food.

The ice cream maker will be a nice addition to Restaurant, though.

MMSIsaac
07-06-11, 09:13 AM
I think a deep fryer would be a nice addition. We could make fries, chicken, and other fried foods with it. :)

redbites
07-06-11, 09:30 AM
Deep fryer would be awesome but I could use additional slots for more appliances which would be even better!!!

pete1234
07-06-11, 11:17 AM
yeah i like the idea of a deep fryer and if they do, do that dont make a constructable one because everyone sends you the parts that you dont need and it gets frustrating

gobblies
07-06-11, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys!

gobblies
07-06-11, 02:47 PM
Deep fryer would be awesome but I could use additional slots for more appliances which would be even better!!!
Hear Hear! :p

bawpotter
07-07-11, 05:18 AM
I would like the Ice Cream Machine, and then the Deep Fryer.

LiLKim81
07-07-11, 06:49 AM
I guess it don't matter what new appliance(s) you add because its not like android players would be able to get them :~(

mattdiner
07-07-11, 07:28 AM
1-Deep Fryer
2-Ice Cream Machine
3-Pastry Maker (oven)
4-Soup Maker (stove)
5-Pizza Oven (oven)

sissy8
07-07-11, 09:23 AM
i am still buzzy with the easy ones soooooooo pole pole:)

ChezKat14
07-07-11, 07:18 PM
I'd love to see a deepfryer, just because of all the recipe potential! And it's something completely new :)

dirigibl
07-07-11, 09:26 PM
Deep fryer for sure. It's the only thing on the list that has enough potential dishes to make it worthwhile.
That said, the salad bar should have been an appliance.

gobblies
07-09-11, 04:59 PM
I agree- the salad bar should be used instead of making vegetables on a stove...:p I think that a veggie bar would be a top idea.. Although the one from the box is only decorative:)

kmjnhh123
07-11-11, 05:59 AM
Deep Fryer sounds good

MAPPIE22
07-11-11, 06:35 AM
I'd like to see a deep fryer to and an ice cream machine but not constructable as I'd like android to have them too. But I think it unlikely they will coz they have donuts on bakery and they are just done on the ovens in deepfryers. Maybe a cold prep area rather than a salad bar as this offers more choice of dishes and its a bit silly making fruit salad etc on a stove.

Swiminn6
07-11-11, 08:52 PM
I would like a Brick Oven since we can already make a regular pizza in the oven we currently have on the game.

However the Deep Fryer and Ice Cream Machine sound like good appliances!

DaniBelleDesign
07-12-11, 11:11 AM
I like the building of appliances , it encourages interaction with neighbours

bawpotter
07-12-11, 11:43 AM
I agree, it helps build up the community.

Rachael98
07-12-11, 03:49 PM
1-Deep Fryer
2-Ice Cream Machine
3-Pastry Maker (oven)
4-Soup Maker (stove)
5-Pizza Oven (oven)

Lol. The only entry that would be valid on your type:p

I guess it don't matter what new appliance(s) you add because its not like android players would be able to get them :~(

Says whom? TL are working to bring the new appliances to Android. It just takes time.
Moving very swiftly on, I don't play RS now, but:

1) Deep fryer;
2) Ice-cream;
3) Soup;
4) Pastry;
5) Pizza.

twompy
07-12-11, 05:59 PM
yeah i like the idea of a deep fryer and if they do, do that dont make a constructable one because everyone sends you the parts that you dont need and it gets frustrating

how bout we keep it NON constructable so ANDROID users can actually get this one..

*Hint Hint*

twompy
07-12-11, 06:01 PM
I like the building of appliances , it encourages interaction with neighbours

I agree, it helps build up the community.

i agree with you both both.. wish i could partake.... (android user)

cakesJordanEz
07-12-11, 08:10 PM
Hey GM and fellow players
I have decided to create a similar poll to matts, but using appliances.

Here are ideas:

1) Pizza Oven
2) Ice Cream Machine (for RS)
3) Soup Maker
4) Pastry Maker
5) Deep Fryer
Please vote in any order you would like added! Thanks guys! (Also, Thanks for taking part!)

Sorry, but I don't think this a good idea. If they add more slots on the appliances already there, then that's fine, but to add more appliances might make it too hard for people to choose what appliance they might want, and then they might not be happy!

Sorry I'm not accepting ANY new neighbors at this time!!