PDA

View Full Version : New properties - changed happiness values of old ones

Unregistered
09-18-10, 02:02 AM
Have paid in cash for some values. How can you change these values after having received the cash. Either the cash difference should be reimbursed pro rata or the initial values returned. Until then you are not getting anymore of my money.

Unregistered
09-18-10, 04:27 AM
Same thing has happened to me. Only last night I had around 75,000 happiness, but suddenly I'm down to 63,361. I don't think I used city cash for some buildings, but that is rather cheeky if you have. You paid your own money for buildings that had particular values, they should stay the same.

Unregistered
09-18-10, 07:07 AM
Same here. Changing values going forward is ok but backdating the changes isn't right. This is like telling a football team that they need 2 goals to get to the next round of competition and then after the end of the game, telling them they they needed 3 goals and so they're out. Poor show TeamLava.

Unregistered
09-18-10, 07:38 AM
My strategy has been to use Office Towers because they had twice the ?Happiness? per unit cost compared to other high rise businesses. Now they have changed to Office Buildings and the ?Happiness? has been cut in half. It is fair to change values for the future, but existing buildings should not be changed.
TeamLava should restore the old settings. My Storm8 ID is medy