PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sale Pop-up

roomwithastew
07-06-11, 02:55 AM
How annoying is the Gem Sale pop-up menu? I can be happily playing and the pop-up appears and before I realise I have tapped to purchase Gems! Although you can eventually cancel the purchase request I find this very annoying.

clhs
07-06-11, 05:56 AM
The way I see it is that it's destiny. If you accidentally click the button to make the purchase three times, it's like karma's way of telling you that you were meant to buy some gems. :)

gobblies
07-06-11, 06:17 AM
The way I see it is that it's destiny. If you accidentally click the button to make the purchase three times, it's like karma's way of telling you that you were meant to buy some gems. :)

LOL! Good post. its an annoying feature, but it is a great way to advertise. It should be a selectable option, not a random popup:p

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 08:40 AM
Trust me, I've mentioned this in at least 2 threads and I always get people telling me "so, what?" and that it will never change.

tonythetiger
07-09-11, 12:35 PM
I completely agree!! it's probly the most annoying thing I've seen added in since they created the game! if it was an optional pop up, okay, but it's not, and otherwise highly annoying.

MsFitz54
07-09-11, 12:47 PM
All of the pop-ups in RS & BS are annoying! I've been playing for a long time, but if the pop-ups don't end soon I'll be closing my doors permanently.

xSnowyOwlx
07-09-11, 01:16 PM
All of the pop-ups in RS & BS are annoying! I've been playing for a long time, but if the pop-ups don't end soon I'll be closing my doors permanently.

If it's a popup that can be taken care of such as downloading another game - that is free - then I don't mind. If it's a popup like the gem sales then I get pissed off because there is nothing I can do about it. Even now when they don't have the sales they are advertising so people will buy just to get a free gift.

kmjnhh123
07-09-11, 03:59 PM
Yehh its lucky i have disabled in app purchases, other wise id be broke LOL

Rachael98
07-09-11, 04:07 PM

If that's so then I've lost a lot of money. 3 times? 90 more like!
It probably won't change though. Sorry.