PDA

View Full Version : Farm story keeps crashing when I try to plant

Nicolab2108
09-18-10, 01:16 AM
I've managed to plant some raspberries this morning, but now I'm trying to plant coffee, but it just keeps crashing each time I try and only do one square of coffee. It kept doing it for the raspberries but after a few attempts it was fine. Now it just keeps crashing back to my home screen.
Am on an iPad if it helps. Haven't upgraded to the newest version after hearing all sorts of bad things about iTunes 10!

Unregistered
09-18-10, 04:33 PM
The same thing is happening to me, every time I am planting it closes back to home screen of ipod, and when I re-open it, nothing that I"ve just done is still done. Also I've had it freeze on me 3 times and I had to restart my ipod each time in order to get out of it!

MamaMia1
09-18-10, 07:49 PM
Me too! I've been trying to plant cabbage, then I tried tomatoes, and it keeps shutting down!

TongaTom
09-21-10, 04:15 AM
I have the same problem. Crashes out of the App as soon as I try to plant anything on 1 square.

Running on iPhone 3Gs with O.S. 3.1.2 (7D11)

I'm guessing not everyone has this problem, but it would help if a solution could be found. Or at least give us a clue as to what could be causing it.

Thanks.

TongaTom
09-21-10, 04:23 AM
Okay, I feel like a right chump. For someone who used to work in I.T. I didn't even think to try a reboot.

So, if Farm Story crashes when you try to plant, try switching your iGadget off and back on!!!

Sorted.