PDA

View Full Version : How to get more smiley faces?

sweetie_bug
07-05-11, 05:45 PM
Hello everyone, I just started playing this game. I'm at level 5 I think. I notice its very difficult to get my smiley faces up to 100. I think I'm at 40 something right now. Any advice? Thanks! ;)

mattdiner
07-05-11, 05:52 PM
Getting your smiley face level up to 100 is not hard as you reach higher levels. Once you reach 25 tables and chairs or more, it can reach 100. It us not that important. It just affects how often customers enter your restaurant, so it adjusts to a fitting level.

sweetie_bug
07-05-11, 11:01 PM
Getting your smiley face level up to 100 is not hard as you reach higher levels. Once you reach 25 tables and chairs or more, it can reach 100. It us not that important. It just affects how often customers enter your restaurant, so it adjusts to a fitting level.
maybe I'll add you ;)

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 04:22 PM

I have 6 chairs with 3 tables and I have 100. All they mostly want is for there to be drinks, a dance floor with the music going (sadly because that always makes the annoying flashing) and of course a couple of places to sit down.

kooky panda
07-06-11, 04:41 PM
Since you are just beginning try and leave your game running for a little while. When you leave to post on walls it slows up. The longer you stay on the game the faster people will come and go and buy drinks.

mattdiner
07-06-11, 04:54 PM
Darn, I thought this was a question for Restaurant Story.
I should've read the forum name first. :p
You don't need any chairs or tables for high happiness.
Just keep a high stock of drinks.

sweetie_bug
07-07-11, 01:27 AM
Thanks everyone. My popularity is now at 100 in Nightclub Story. I just got a post on my wall from someone who liked my club, and I've just been building it for 2 days so I think I'm good. :) My next challenge is Fashion Story. My popularity was at 15 last time I checked. I just started playing.

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 09:12 AM
Welcome to NS and FS :D