PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story

SSSteele
07-05-11, 03:19 PM
How to you build with materials with This game

Rachael98
07-05-11, 03:22 PM
Is this question just general?
You cannot build if you have Android yet, sorry.
Otherwise, buy Constructable items (ones with a little hammer in the corner) and then place then. Tap on them and you can either buy parts for gems or ask your neighbours (iDevice neighbours). When you've collected all the parts, you can press the big button that should have appeared on the Manage screen to build it. Et voila!

Matty1208
07-06-11, 07:02 PM
Does anyone know when you'll be able to use those building items for android

gobblies
07-06-11, 07:17 PM
easy apps arent yet installed in droid devices i dont think. but if they are, they are stored in the applianfe when you are Making it

kel5
07-07-11, 07:57 AM
Sorry I tried all other forums. So I have a problem w/ my FS game. Updated it last week but it gave me more bugs. I log on but it either kicks me off, freezes on me or simply won't post. HELP, it's gotten to be frustrating(VERY). Thank you for your help.

MAPPIE22
07-07-11, 08:05 AM
If your fam is broken you could try turning off your device, if that doesn't help you should uninstall and reinstall. If not email lavateam support. Sorry not much help but all I can give.

kel5
07-07-11, 03:15 PM
Thank you for trying. Will try Teamlava.

Rachael98
07-07-11, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know when you'll be able to use those building items for android

TL are working on implementing these apparently.

Sorry I tried all other forums. So I have a problem w/ my FS game. Updated it last week but it gave me more bugs. I log on but it either kicks me off, freezes on me or simply won't post. HELP, it's gotten to be frustrating(VERY). Thank you for your help.

What device, game version and iOS version are you using? As you said, e-mailing TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance as no one else had reported this. Just ensure that you are plating in the classic version (not Valentine's etc.).

KagsieK
07-08-11, 07:30 AM
Is this question just general?
You cannot build if you have Android yet, sorry.
Otherwise, buy Constructable items (ones with a little hammer in the corner) and then place then. Tap on them and you can either buy parts for gems or ask your neighbours (iDevice neighbours). When you've collected all the parts, you can press the big button that should have appeared on the Manage screen to build it. Et voila!How Do you use these new gifts, gloves, welcome mat etc. I just lose them if I
Try to place them on my farm.

Rachael98
07-08-11, 08:57 AM
How Do you use these new gifts, gloves, welcome mat etc. I just lose them if I
Try to place them on my farm.

They are for constructable items. You can use them when you buy the relavent item.