PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story, unhappy customers accessories only

ninjakt
07-05-11, 02:30 PM
Something has happened to my shop...and it just magically happened after I added one table of merchandise. Now, ladies will go look in mirrors and not be happy. I thought maybe it was due to cash registers, bought a cash register, no fix. It's not related to the type of mirror because they are equally unhappy in a full length as they are on a wall mounted mirror. My meter is staying at 100, but easily half of the women looking at accessories are unhappy. I have 10 mirrors, all close to the accessories and easy to get to. It's not happening with racks, just accessories. Any ideas??

:p

xSnowyOwlx
07-05-11, 06:15 PM
How many different types of accessories do you have out?

kooky panda
07-05-11, 08:56 PM
I have found that I have to also balance my number of cash registers, mirrors and dressing rooms to keep at 100.
Also make sure people can get to all the tables. Once I had one table in the corner and no one could get to it and I dropped.

Also make sure no tables are blocking the mirrors on the walls. Watch and make sure people can walk right up to the wall mirror.

CafeNatasha
07-07-11, 09:35 PM
I have noticed something similar except the Ladies will go into the dressing room and then come out disappointed ...

tiffanini
07-08-11, 02:57 AM
I've noticed the same thing. I purchased more mirrors, I spent over an hour rearranging tables, mirrors and dressing rooms and finally was able to get happy customers except 1 or 2 every now and then. It was fine until the recent update.

chenmeicai
07-26-11, 06:50 PM
Gee! Mine too! :(

My heart meter is still at 100 - happy customers.
Even though I run out of stocks sometimes, I re-order, and fill it again. Still, the meter is at 100.
And once I have items available, all customers are still happy.

One time, just to cut it short, when I ran out of stocks, I ordered the 5-minute-ready clothes and the 15-minute one.
Once available, though my boutique wasn't filled, customers started to be unhappy. :(
I'm not sure if it's now because of the style of clothes or something.

I was thinking it's because of the "cheaper" clothes though I normally have the more expensive ones already (or the ones taking longer to order like 3hrs+).

*sigh* I wonder why ...

ccane77
07-29-11, 07:58 AM
Lol that's because they went in there with a size 2 dress and really they are an 8 

kooky panda
07-29-11, 08:10 AM
Lol that's because they went in there with a size 2 dress and really they are an 8 

or they went in the find a new bathing suit for the summer..... that can depress me.. I never seem to look like the swimsuit models... I wonder why???

piperazine
08-10-11, 02:28 PM
Whenever I see the redhead customer buying a red top I think "oh honey that so clashes with your hair."

Fireangel323
08-10-11, 08:47 PM
I seemed to have the same problem. I kept adding mirrors and fitting rooms but it didn't help. I just added more cash registers (going from 2 to 6) and I haven't seen an unhappy customer since!