PDA

View Full Version : Food Placed on Counter Gone Missing

TeeAngie
07-05-11, 08:36 AM
I have noticed that when I serve a dish with my door closed & no customers, my dish disappears! It took HOURS to make the carrot cake and I never got to sell it. I placed it on the counter and when I returned to place finished blueberry muffins on the counter and THEN want to open my door, the carrot cake was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. Please fix this bug. There will be NO POINT to these games if we aren't allowed to "build up" food. No one has time to be on the game 24/7. Once the food is on the counter, it should only disappear when it has been SOLD. Thank you. I enjoy the Lava games Fashion Story and Restaurant Story as well but things like this are annoying when you take time to devise strategy and put effort then lose a dish from the counter (not the stove) for no reason.

gmlaster
07-05-11, 10:36 AM
I had food go missing when I was decorating. My intention was to put one of my tables in storage, but it was next to one of my food counters. I unintentionally selected the counter and realized it only when I hit the storage button. I put the counter back but to my horror, there was no food there. With no warning, I whacked over 26,000 plates of strawberry coffeecake that it took me days to make.

Seriously, HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF ADDING A CONFIRMATION BOX TO PREVENT USERS OF DELETING COUNTERS WITH FOOD ON THEM?!! It's there during game play. You can opt to delete the food off the counter. So why isn't it there in Design Mode, where users add and delete items constantly? I would love to know how I can get my food back. And since there's no Undo button (a hideous oversight on the part of TeamLava), I see no way to do that, so I'm just out of luck. That's food, money and time I can't get back, and it seriously diminished my enjoyment of the game.

Really guys, you need to fix this!!!

gmlaster
07-05-11, 10:42 AM
Also, where are you guys? My last post says I posted at 5:36 p.m. when it's actually 12:36 p.m. CST that I actually posted. What time zone are you guys in that posts me five hours into the future?

WoYaoZhengQian
07-15-11, 03:20 PM
I had the same situation! 7 dishes of 6-hour gingerbread cookie got disappeared!

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:15 PM
Also, where are you guys? My last post says I posted at 5:36 p.m. when it's actually 12:36 p.m. CST that I actually posted. What time zone are you guys in that posts me five hours into the future?

You can change that under Settings. TL work on PDT.
A confirmation button for placing items in Storage would be more trouble than it's worth. I'm sure it's been thought of, but then people would complain because it's taking too long to redesign.