PDA

View Full Version : Where is my money

moederdstaart
07-05-11, 12:12 AM
When i open bakerystory after ? few hours i have earned ? lot of coins by selling food.... Then there is ? message: your bakery is out of sync, we have refreshed your bakery.....all money gone. Yesterday 75000 and today 66000 coins... Please stop refreshing.......

angeluk72
07-07-11, 07:49 AM
I have just tried to email Teamlava about the very same thing. I build up food during the day and leave my bakery open overnight - when I first click back in it tells me I have made ?thousands, then it says your bakery is out of sync, we have refreshed your bakery and the money disappears and the food is back to where it was before. This is so frustrating and time wasting as food I am then cooking to replace what will have been sold it ready but the old food is still fully there. This happens after I have left the game for 9 hours and go back in or even just after an hour or two. Also, today something went wrong with the preparation timing - something that should have been ready at 1pm UK time was not ready until 3pm - the counter seemed to reset itself.

twentycafe
07-12-11, 08:36 AM
I have the same problem. Usually about 10,000 coins go missing at a time. I will log back in and see that I made money, but then it says I'm "out of sync", and once I get back in, I have no extra 10,000 in my bank. Please fix this teamlava!

angeluk72
07-13-11, 02:10 AM
I am still having problems - I left my bakery for 10 hours with lots of food - came back in and it said I had earnt ?80000 - then the message came up "out of sync" and the money went back to where I had left it when I quit playing the night before - this is soooooo frustrating - please please fix this teamlava as it really spoils the enjoyment of the game - how can you build you money up to buy things when the game keeps doing this! I have had this every morning after leaving it overnight and it can also happen when I have just left it for a short period.

luckygirl101
07-14-11, 12:20 PM
Omg! The same thing happened to me. Except it went to negative. I left my restaurant 60,000 coins was now -60,000 coins so I had to earn coins to get it to zero then re-earn my coins. It was really weird

ThreeDawg
07-14-11, 12:31 PM
Why do you guys leave the app running?? Just close out of the app at night and log in in the morning to collect your cash. Obviously if you leave the app open all night it's gonna mess things up... (it's TL afterall, lol)

twentycafe
07-19-11, 09:59 AM
I think I might have found a solution to this problem. It's been happening to me for about a month, it's so frustrating. So the last time it told me I was "Out of Sync", instead of accepting/clicking ok, I pressed my home button (Iphone 4), deleted the app, and went and re-downloaded. When I re-opened the game after re-downloading, all of my money was there. It hasn't happened again, so you guys should try it if it happens to you again and we can see if this works! :)

evasweetie
07-22-11, 06:53 AM
Hello, I encountered the same problem for a couple of days I also saw my food spoiled because of that glitch :(. I do hope TeamLava workers will fix it very soon or they will be very kind to reply to all these posts.

Thanks for all

When i open bakerystory after ? few hours i have earned ? lot of coins by selling food.... Then there is ? message: your bakery is out of sync, we have refreshed your bakery.....all money gone. Yesterday 75000 and today 66000 coins... Please stop refreshing.......