PDA

View Full Version : Server out of sync message comes up 98% of the time when I open the game

chickenliken
07-04-11, 05:31 PM
Recently I bagan having trouble with the game in several different areas. The most frustrating is that about 98% of the time that I open up the game,it tells me how many coins I have earned in the time I was away then I get a notice that says I am out of sync with the server and all the coins are taken away. I was under the assumption that I then would get those clothes items back but the last couple of days I have been watching and I am not getting them back- I just lose all of it - coins and clothes. Most orders for items that have matured are ok so if the server were truly out of sync I would expect those to be messed up as well but they usually are not.

That being said, I have also had trouble with orders that I have placed - They seem fine and I can go in later and check while they are "cooking" and all is fine, but then when I go to collect them and put them on the racks they have disappeared completely - like I never placed them. It is frustrating enough when the item has a 30 minute maturation time but when it is 16 hours or 1 days it is REALLY frustrating. At times items take WAY longer to mature than they are supposed to. They are due to be ready at one time and then when I check more time has been added back on to them. I am assuming this may have something to do with the server sync issue but it is certainly not consistent and some items will be fine and others not all at the same time.....

Lastly- my gems just dissappear at times. Not all of them - 10-12 at a time. I know I haven't spent them as I haven't even been in the game - I just turn it on and they have disappeared. This has happened at least 2-3 times. Many of those gems were purchased so this is really not cool! The same thing has happened a few times to my daughter -

Believe it or not I am not a kid and am not just making this stuff up - I do enjoy playing the game - it used to be calming after a really long work day but I really don't need the frustration it is currently causing. I read the forums and see people threatening to leave the games - Since you have so many players I am sure that really doesn't bother you but I do hope that you take these complaints seriously - especially since money has been exchanged....

I also have a few suggestions to make your games better:

Please confirm things before gems are spent. I realize selling gems is how you make your money but making it SO easy to spend them without wanting to is ridiculous. Example- The buy an extra space button on the Fashion Story order section. I have probably bought 3-4 unwanted spaces just by barely brushing my finger on that space. - Pretty cheesy way for people to spend those precious gems and have to buy more. There are several areas on all of your games where the same thing happens. Please do the right thing and put a confirmation box in those areas.

PLEASE give us a way to delete people that have been invited to join us and then won't accept or decline the invitation. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard of a thing to do considering you have a way to delete neighbors if we want to.

sweetnessqtqd
07-06-11, 08:52 AM
I have the exact same problem, although I am not sure I loose the "sold items" ? One time I did'nt. One time I did.
All THE other 60 times I m not sure.
No problems with "ready clothes", if I get OUT of sync, those will be in the exact place where they were 30 sec. earlier.

Today something new came up, I got to tip my nghbr 6x and after I wrote on het wall, I could tip her again another 2!? Nice for her.

And messages put on walls, seems like it didn come threw, post it again and, VOILA, it's posted twice!

I love this game, but it gets really frustrating this way.
It already takes a lot of time by getting THE right amount of coins to be able to expand.

My internet connection is fine, its not that, otherwise I would be thrown off in the middle of the game, thats not the issue.

Lavateam, please help us to remain happy playing this great game!
Because it happened about 8 times for the last 24 hours!
I lost in total almost 200.000 COINS!