PDA

View Full Version : BUG REPORT: Energy Drinks gives incorrect XP amount

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 03:00 PM
Listing says we should receive 23 XP.
On contract completion, only 18 was rewarded.

Rachael98
07-04-11, 03:26 PM
What device, iOS and game version (find by going Main/Menu->Help/FAQ then look at the bottom of the screen) are you operating on?

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 03:52 PM
Just noticed Canned Soup contract also gave the incorrect amount. Says I should get 34 but only got 29?

I am running on an iPad.

City Story Version 1.2.3

Rachael98
07-04-11, 03:54 PM
Weird:confused:

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 04:11 PM
Hahaha! Gee thanks! Lol!

talyon
07-04-11, 04:15 PM
Did u factor in the whole xp given from first starting a product in factory and then when complete, I haven't checked in awhile but most xp is given in stages, to prevent super fast leveling. Wasn't always like this.

talyon
07-04-11, 04:16 PM
Rachael is asking for device because it would help TL to know your info in order to correct if they read this.

driftboutique
07-04-11, 05:03 PM
Hahaha! Gee thanks! Lol!

What more are you expecting from your fellow users? Or was this not meant to be hostile?

trenae
07-04-11, 05:06 PM
Did u factor in the whole xp given from first starting a product in factory and then when complete, I haven't checked in awhile but most xp is given in stages, to prevent super fast leveling. Wasn't always like this.

This still applies. For the Energy Drinks you get XP when you start the contract (I get 6 XP when I start the contract) and you get the rest when you complete the contract and collect before contract expires.

Leveling used to go much quicker. :p

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 05:28 PM
What more are you expecting from your fellow users? Or was this not meant to be hostile?

Since when is lol and hahaha considered hostile?
I giggled when I saw the word weird and the funny emoticons.

As for everyone else, are you saying that a portion of the XP is given at contract start, and the balance at the contract completion?

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 05:31 PM
OMG that's it! I just checked starting a new contract.

Thanks everyone!!!!

driftboutique
07-04-11, 07:56 PM
Since when is lol and hahaha considered hostile?
I giggled when I saw the word weird and the funny emoticons.

As for everyone else, are you saying that a portion of the XP is given at contract start, and the balance at the contract completion?

I thought you meant it sarcastically. Sorry, that was my mistake. Glad you got it all figured out :)

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 11:54 PM
No worries. Sometimes it is difficult to put inflection in a post, it is mostly non existent. As a result, sometimes they are read the wrong way. Even with adding lol's etc.. It still didn't work. You almost have to be extra polite so as not to have the emotion intended misunderstood.

LanokaHarbor
07-04-11, 11:55 PM
BUT I THINK CAPS STILL MEANS YELLNG! *giggle*

driftboutique
07-05-11, 12:02 AM
BUT I THINK CAPS STILL MEANS YELLNG! *giggle*

:D

(that sums up my feelings but I'm not allowed to have a post that short. humbug!)