PDA

View Full Version : No shoes?

many3
07-04-11, 10:28 AM
Is it normal that i have no shoes by the "Midnight Rose"?

kooky panda
07-04-11, 12:03 PM
Is it normal that i have no shoes by the "Midnight Rose"?
I do not have shoes. Only dress purse and earrings

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 01:10 PM
Yeah, there's never been shoes for her at all. At first I thought maybe those Contrast Pumps we get as gifts but then I looked closely at her picture and she is wearing a different kind of shoe (it has what looks like a strap over her foot).

There are so far 2 dresses that have only 3 items, the Midnight Rose and the evening wear blue dress (can't remember what the outfit is called) which has the goddess heels and the cloud clutch and no earrings but I can't see any earrings on the model's picture, either.

driftboutique
07-04-11, 01:15 PM
Yeah, there's never been shoes for her at all. At first I thought maybe those Contrast Pumps we get as gifts but then I looked closely at her picture and she is wearing a different kind of shoe (it has what looks like a strap over her foot).

There are so far 2 dresses that have only 3 items, the Midnight Rose and the evening wear blue dress (can't remember what the outfit is called) which has the goddess heels and the cloud clutch and no earrings but I can't see any earrings on the model's picture, either.

Oddly enough, those shoes are available in the closet. It must have been an oversight not to include them in the outfit, but if they haven't fixed it by now I can't imagine they're going to :(

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 02:22 PM
Oddly enough, those shoes are available in the closet. It must have been an oversight not to include them in the outfit, but if they haven't fixed it by now I can't imagine they're going to :(

I know the round pumps which go with the golden star runway outfit are in the closet and those have a strap over the feet but I think these for what looks like in the model's picture are different from those.

Rachael98
07-04-11, 02:28 PM

You would think that they might fix it? Are they definately aware of the problem?

driftboutique
07-04-11, 02:56 PM
You would think that they might fix it? Are they definately aware of the problem?

I'm pretty sure GM replied in a thread about it, but I'm not 100% positive.

driftboutique
07-04-11, 03:00 PM
I know the round pumps which go with the golden star runway outfit are in the closet and those have a strap over the feet but I think these for what looks like in the model's picture are different from those.

I know. I'm talking about the shoes from the midnight rose outfit. Witness:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/be167b2c.jpg

Rachael98
07-04-11, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure GM replied in a thread about it, but I'm not 100% positive.

Oh, right. I haven't seen it, but I obviously don't see everything.

driftboutique
07-04-11, 03:14 PM
Oh, right. I haven't seen it, but I obviously don't see everything.

It was quite a while back, shortly after fashion story was launched... my memory is a bit hazy when you go past last week :D

Rachael98
07-04-11, 03:15 PM
It was quite a while back, shortly after fashion story was launched... my memory is a bit hazy when you go past last week :D

I'd only just joined the forums then. I wouldn't remember.

maryd1215
07-14-11, 07:02 AM
I hate to sound ignorant, but what's the closet and how do I get to it?

kooky panda
07-14-11, 08:55 AM
I hate to sound ignorant, but what's the closet and how do I get to it?

the closet is where you can design you avatar- clothing. Is should be down at the bottom along with your catalog .
I have heard that android phones right now do not have the option to go to the closet and customize their avatars.

xSnowyOwlx
07-14-11, 10:56 AM
I don't think this is an oversight, I think it's because that one nightlife dress also only has 3 items in it I guess they decided to do it with this one as well.

driftboutique
07-14-11, 11:33 AM
Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. But those shoes are definitely in the closet.