PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story- Celebration Cupcake Image Not Completely Shown & No More Gem Sale Offer

nitenurse79
07-04-11, 09:02 AM
I posted this earlier on the other Bakery Forum, until I saw this one for specific android users:

Over the weekend I baked the new Celebration Cupcakes. Everything was fine until the customers served themselves a cupcake. The image was not correctly displayed, half the of the cupcake showed on the plate. I don't know why this happened. Everything else showed fine on the screen.
Another thing I noticed is that the screen for Gem Sales is not there anymore. It used to show at the start up screen and now nothing. i click on the Gem symbol and the Gems are at regular price.
On my husband's phone(we have the same type of phone) his bakery still has a sale on gems and his cupcakes display properly.
Whats going on? I uninstalled and reinstalled the Bakery App, but it didn't help. I love this game and would LOVE for it to be rid of all the bugs it has. Apparently Iphone version is better, why not make the andriod version just as good?
Is anyone else having the same problem? Is it a glitch? Will there be another manual update to fix all these android story glitches??

Storm ID: nitenurse79
Samsung Vibrant 2.2