PDA

View Full Version : Strange gifting glitch

DirtyVixxen
07-03-11, 10:03 PM
very strange bug. when accepting gifts, if you choose not to "say thanks" and send a gift the app program forces you to use the gift, the app then racks or tables the gift...however it will hang the contrasting pumps and table sweaters. the programs dont haave the correct laws in this sequnce.

talyon
07-03-11, 10:12 PM
Cute saves time. Lol

DirtyVixxen
07-03-11, 10:16 PM
talyon its not cute its an inproper program response!

twinklesaar
07-20-11, 12:09 PM
LoL, just tried the "use gift" button and they just hang the contast pump on a rack. Looks totally crazy XD

MFAcct
08-09-11, 12:50 PM
Not sure if this is the same problem but when I don't send a gift back and accept, and two or more neighbors have sent the same gift, I only get enough stock as if one gift was sent. (ie: 2 neighbors send 200 contrast pumps each, I will only receive 200 in my catalog even though I should have received 400, and gifts say that I have already used them)

kooky panda
08-09-11, 01:09 PM
Not sure if this is the same problem but when I don't send a gift back and accept, and two or more neighbors have sent the same gift, I only get enough stock as if one gift was sent. (ie: 2 neighbors send 200 contrast pumps each, I will only receive 200 in my catalog even though I should have received 400, and gifts say that I have already used them)

oh first time I have seen this on Fashion. There is a similar glitch with restaurant and bakery right now. I will check my gifts tomorrow to see if this happens.
In the meantime can you please let me know the following?
device you are playing on , model, Os version(i.e. IOS 4.3.2. , android 2.2, etc).

Also your fashion story game version--- Current one is 1.2.4

MFAcct
08-09-11, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! I am on an iPhone 4 white version 4.3.3, just checked on app store for fashion story updates and there are none so I am sure I am running the most recent version.

MFAcct
08-09-11, 01:15 PM
MC537LL seems to be the model also

kooky panda
08-09-11, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! I am on an iPhone 4 white version 4.3.3, just checked on app store for fashion story updates and there are none so I am sure I am running the most recent version.

I am also on iphone 4- there was a recent update in itunes for apple- the newest version for Iphones is 4.3.5.

Try updating in itunes. This has been helping others with some glitches.
let me know if this helps.

MFAcct
08-09-11, 01:32 PM
Thanks, I have a doctors appt to go to but will update to newest version as soon as possible. Hopefully this will also fix my one-plate gift glitch in restaurant story and flooring glitch in fsh and r story too.

chenmeicai
09-10-11, 03:25 AM
Hello!
I am a Samsung Galaxy S2 user and this also happens to me. The pumps get hung on the racks sometimes when I select "user gift."
So I normally just opt not to use it first ... I go to catalog and that's when I put them on tables (the gifts).
:D