PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't find the new food after Jul1's update, and no ice creamer status

phephephe
07-03-11, 07:23 PM
Hi, After I have the update this week, I couldn't find the trifle and cupcake or any of the 4th of July updates, besides, I have built ice-creamer maker, but couldn't see the status of each food, as attached picture, I don't know whether it's been reached 2, 3 or 4 stars after cooking it... pls help!!!

Cantarella
07-04-11, 11:02 AM
I don't have the update either, but I wouldn't worry until Friday. Sometimes they come late.
I don't know about the Ice Cream maker, sorry.

elliejean
07-04-11, 12:22 PM
I haven't received the update yet as well :(

talyon
07-04-11, 12:43 PM
The ice cream maker doesn't have masteries at this time.

Cantarella
07-04-11, 12:47 PM
I'm going to be pretty mad if I don't get them today. I doubt I randomly will, but remember: Don't bite your nails until Friday.

talyon
07-04-11, 12:48 PM
Always try shutting down your device completely for 2 min then restart. This works for me.

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 01:13 PM
I'm going to be pretty mad if I don't get them today. I doubt I randomly will, but remember: Don't bite your nails until Friday.

Look, some people get the updates at different times. I was disappointed that I didn't receive Bakery and Fashion on June 24th but I wasn't mad, I just knew that if they didn't come on Tuesday to email the developers and I never did have to email them because I received the updates on that Tuesday. You also might want to think about the fact that they aren't in the office today or on the weekends so if you don't receive the updates tomorrow just email them.

anjelgrace
07-04-11, 11:52 PM
have not receive anything for thr fourth of july or the apple pies

anjelgrace
07-04-11, 11:54 PM
Also have not receive any ice cream.what am i not doing?please help

Cantarella
07-05-11, 05:17 AM
Look, some people get the updates at different times. I was disappointed that I didn't receive Bakery and Fashion on June 24th but I wasn't mad, I just knew that if they didn't come on Tuesday to email the developers and I never did have to email them because I received the updates on that Tuesday. You also might want to think about the fact that they aren't in the office today or on the weekends so if you don't receive the updates tomorrow just email them.
Well, more of disappointed because the updates were for a holiday. I really wouldn't care otherwise. I finally got them this morning. I also find it odd that I got the Fashion Story updates Friday and Bakery Story updates today..

Cantarella
07-05-11, 05:21 AM
Also have not receive any ice cream.what am i not doing?please help
You mean you don't have any ice-cream recipes? There might be something glitching on your ice-cream machine, I would reccomend e-mailing TeamLava.