PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Saphical
07-03-11, 07:20 PM
Hey, I just started playing Zoo Story. I've played BS and RS for a while, so it's a bit confusing in certain areas. I looked through the FAQ, but I might have missed it. Can your crops expire? Can your animal's coins expire? Can anything expire?! I'm just so used to things expiring in BS and RS, so I just can't tell. Thank you for your help!

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 01:29 PM
The crops will expire just like they would in the other games - carrots I don't know since they are 2 minutes but the others will only last twice as long (8 hours total for corn, etc) as they take to grow.

Coins don't expire, it would suck if they did since it takes a lot of food to feed the animals once you get multiples of the same animal (I have 3 of each) and they won't give you more revenue until you feed them.

Another thing that does suck is the food meter only holds 10,000 so you can't stock up more than 10,000 food to feed the animals and the only way to get more food is to grow it, unlike with energy.

kooky panda
07-04-11, 03:45 PM
So far my trees have not died yet. I have gone about three days on apple trees and they did not die.

Rachael98
07-04-11, 03:48 PM
So far my trees have not died yet. I have gone about three days on apple trees and they did not die.

Trees do not die. Like FmS, only crops in farmland can wither.

talyon
07-04-11, 04:13 PM
And you can have more then 10,000 food stored, if u tap 30 Asparagus it well store it all. But if u mistap and miss 1 u can't add it till it goes below max.

Saphical
07-04-11, 09:36 PM
Thank you for the replies. Would it be psosible to answer another question? I have it on Android and I can't seem to gift multiple people at once. I have to go to each person individually and gift them one item at a time. Is this just how Zoo Story works?

kooky panda
07-05-11, 11:17 AM
Thank you for the replies. Would it be psosible to answer another question? I have it on Android and I can't seem to gift multiple people at once. I have to go to each person individually and gift them one item at a time. Is this just how Zoo Story works?

I am not sure on android, but on Iphone, I can gift multiple people at once like the other story games.