PDA

View Full Version : Different versions of bakery story (not the valentines)

satine028
07-03-11, 06:22 PM
Hey! I've notice that my brother (which has an iphone3g) and my boyfriend (which has an android) have different things that my version (itouch4th) has/hasnt

Examples:

In iphone/touch you dont get free gems for downloading other lava games

In itouch u can have tools for gifts meanwhile in iphone/android NOT

Iphone/android dont have the option for easy oven

Is this on purpouse or this has to do with the levels/stars/money/food/WHATTTT??????!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!

Chrystee
07-03-11, 10:39 PM
I agree, I have an android and all of my neighbors are asking me to send parts and materials which I do not have the option to. I dont know if it's becausE of thee level im on (37), or is it because I have a android phone

jaid666
07-04-11, 12:11 AM
I agree, I have an android and all of my neighbors are asking me to send parts and materials which I do not have the option to. I dont know if it's becausE of thee level im on (37), or is it because I have a android phone

It's the android phone, I've got one as well and can't send/receive parts. I haven't actually gotten any requests from neighbors though so not sure what's going on there.

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 12:14 AM
Does your brother have the latest version of the app? The latest version should have the construction materials for the iPhone.

satine028
07-04-11, 06:27 AM
I dont believe it has to do wih the levels since i had them since level one. But i thought the same thing at one point. Thnx

satine028
07-05-11, 09:40 AM
Does your brother have the latest version of the app? The latest version should have the construction materials for the iPhone.

I told him about this, and he update to the latest version, he has now the tools and easy oven, thou he told me it is much slower now. =(