PDA

View Full Version : Lower level contracts

ghent96
07-03-11, 03:19 PM
The lower level contracts available at the start of the game could use revision.

Most are too long, and too similar. The times need to be more varied, and most of them shorter times.

Hula hoops, candy bars, popcorn - These are all in the 1 - 15minute range. These are fine.

The others such as sneakers that last hours or days are too long for the beginner levels. We need more contracts in the range of 15min - 8 hours.

Finally, the collect time for contracts needs to be longer. I've left a popcorn or 1 minute contract sit there for 15 minutes or so, before collecting, but a 15-minute job seems to expire after only about 5-10 minutes of sitting. Something seems amiss.

Rachael98
07-03-11, 03:39 PM
Responding to your last request, I thinn that 1 min items expire more than 1 min after or that would be unfair. However, 15 min items should expire 15 after they're ready.

ghent96
07-11-11, 12:14 PM
Yes, that makes sense, but I'm saying that some of the 15-minute contracts don't seem to actually wait another 15 minutes before expiration. I need to take a timer to them, to see if this is real or just my perception.

I've gotten up to some 1 hour contracts now, and they seem off also. They expire too soon after completion, seems like 15-30 minutes. Again, I'll have to take the timer to it, unless someone else can confirm.