PDA

View Full Version : Accepted gifts not available

mondaj
07-03-11, 12:30 PM
I have accepted gifts from neighbors in the bakery game, but not all of them show up. Food items show, but gears and all those extras do not appear under the "my gifts" tab as it states. Is anyone else having this problem?:confused:

Girlwithcurls
07-03-11, 09:05 PM
Materials for building and oven, or ice cream maker, or drink machine, etc. will not show up in your gifts section. They will show up on the box for the item you purchased and are now building. Notice those boxes in your neighbors stores, those are where you will see the parts sent to you. Open boxe like you do when you are preparing food and you will see 4 different parts and how many parts you need. You can then request from your neighbors if you need additional parts. Thing is if you get to many they carry over to the next item you build. :)

Hope that makes sense... woo hoo! :)

Rockinkitten
07-04-11, 07:46 AM
I wish I could keep track on how many I have of everything before I build a new item though, like you can on zoo story.

meatballz
08-01-11, 09:06 AM
I find it slightly annoying when neighbors gift me parts when I have not requested them and do not have an open box in my restaurant. I even posted a note on my wall requesting food gifts. I think neighbors are sending me parts they want me to send them, without requesting in a more logical manner. A nozzle is a really lousy gift in my real world, why would I want one in my virtual one?

puddinggow
08-01-11, 09:37 AM
I try to give parts to those who have previously requested parts from me before or who have also just sent me parts. I try to check to see if they are building appliances too but to be honest they are too many neighbors for me to always check, otherwise I will usually send cappuccinos. I also will tend to send parts to those on higher levels say at above levels 40 or 50 as they tend to build more appliances. Of course I probably will not please everyone but I consider it a good intention & that they are useful and hope others think that way.

But I have to admit it rather bugs me when a neighbour keeps sends me brownies in BS or French toast in RS. I will accept all gifts in good spirit & return gifts which require long cooking times but hope they will consider how much cooking time it takes to complete them compared to cappucinos or stew.