PDA

View Full Version : ???????? What happened to earning gems???????

crbirdie
07-03-11, 11:55 AM
We used to be able to earn gems by reaching a certain level on food but now we can't! What happened! Also this is a simple question, can you sell flooring I think we should be able to!

xokay
07-03-11, 12:27 PM
You can't sell tiles or wallpaper. What game can't you earn gems? There is a glitch with the ice cream makers in Bakery story where at the moment you can't earn gems, and in Zoo Story you can't earn them at all. But all of the other games, you earn a gem after reaching level 2 of any recipe/crop/clothing/etc.

crbirdie
07-03-11, 05:28 PM
You can't sell tiles or wallpaper. What game can't you earn gems? There is a glitch with the ice cream makers in Bakery story where at the moment you can't earn gems, and in Zoo Story you can't earn them at all. But all of the other games, you earn a gem after reaching level 2 of any recipe/crop/clothing/etc.

It won't let me on bakery story for some reason and know that I think of it (just a suggestion) it would be nice if there was a way to earn gems on zoo story or what ever it is that you would normally have to pay for