PDA

View Full Version : The weekly update is here... YES I KNOW!!

Rockinkitten
07-03-11, 08:11 AM
Please could you make us choose "do not show this message again" or something after we have seen the new update? The announcements are there for days after I have already seen and bought everything in the new updates!

bigbux3
07-03-11, 12:36 PM
its really annoying!!!! but i think it lasts till tuesday or wednesday... keep in mind, some users get their updates slower, and they want to know what new items they're getting. so this message stays until tuesday or wednesday for that reason

xokay
07-03-11, 01:30 PM
This popup and the sales ones are incredibly intrusive. I feel like the "New updates" one should pop up maybe, 2 times you open the game, but no more after that. And I wish they'd remove the new sale count-down one entirely, but I highly doubt they will.

Rockinkitten
07-04-11, 05:41 AM
If it stays til wednesday, that means it's only not there on thursday because the new one is there on the friday!

It should only be there one day really.

The sale thing is really annoying because I keep clicking on it by accident.
The "sale" card attached to the gems is enough!
If they must flash it at us, please do it when we start the game, at least that way we see it coming.

monipad1
07-04-11, 08:28 AM
Team lava should stop sending us their adverts of gems during our games. It is annoying and this is not what we need. And the message of the weekly update: if you miss that one, you will notice it while playing you game because you have more possibilities. Team lava plaese stop this, we do not enjoy it and playing games is for having fun and relaxation, not stress!

cakeandpie
07-04-11, 01:16 PM
I highly agree!! A "don't show this message again" button would be soooo nice, for weekly updates, gem sales, and even the quests, which still have flashing "new" arrows by them even though they are not new. I wish I could turn off quests entirely and get rid of the little icons on my screen. The gem sale popups are even more annoying than usual now that they don't appear right at startup. I tap them ALL the time by accident because I'm tapping something else and the gem popup appears just as my finger is landing.

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 01:21 PM
I highly agree!! A "don't show this message again" button would be soooo nice, for weekly updates, gem sales, and even the quests, which still have flashing "new" arrows by them even though they are not new. I wish I could turn off quests entirely and get rid of the little icons on my screen. The gem sale popups are even more annoying than usual now that they don't appear right at startup. I tap them ALL the time by accident because I'm tapping something else and the gem popup appears just as my finger is landing.

You know what is so funny? I have another app that actually gave us the option to select never to see the message again but it would never work! I kept checking it and the next time I opened the app the same darn advertisement to download this other app was there! I never did get a response back from the developers on that, though.

Rockinkitten
07-05-11, 11:14 AM
I haven't had quests for months! I wonder why?