PDA

View Full Version : broken hearted?!

KIALea
07-02-11, 02:28 PM
Hi

Im fairly new to fs but play bakery and restaurant story...

Can anyone advise why the women are coming out of changing rooms and away from mirrors broken hearted?

This happens when i try to design my shop. There are enough changing cubicals and mirrors for them to get to but they come out unhappy and i cant see why?

I am on android so i cannot post a picture to show you.

Thanks for any help :)

Tccelizabeth
07-02-11, 06:59 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. Wish I had the answer but hey, at least its not just you, right?! : )

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 07:35 PM
That is weird, anytime a customer comes away from a mirror or changing room they always purchase the item so I'm wondering if this is a glitch in the Android app? I'm on an iPod Touch so I'm not sure.

Mogwai4111
07-02-11, 07:55 PM
I don't know much about Fashion Story, but could it be because you only have 1 register? It seems like 1 customer will become happy and go to the register, and all the customers following her have broken hearts until she leaves the register, and then another 1 happy customer, followed by a lot of broken hearts.

bobbyrae
07-02-11, 10:08 PM
Perhaps you need to put a changing room on the east side of your store.

KIALea
07-03-11, 02:51 AM
Hi bobby I had that set up to with 2 on each side and same thing was happening...also if I move all of my equipment back to its previous layout with only still one till it seems ok.

Its really bugging me seeing all these unhappy customers, maybe il post in the android bug forum in case.

moon989
07-03-11, 05:03 AM
I had the same problem. I added another register. And that seems to have fixed it.

xSnowyOwlx
07-03-11, 03:09 PM
Weird, I have only 1 register and they all seem to be ok with waiting but maybe there's something about it taking only 1 second for each customer to make the purchase?

sisky
07-04-11, 03:59 AM
Hi i play on my iPod touch and on my android tablet and play with basically the same method and get so many broken hearts on android, but im doing really well on the ipod. I really do think this is a glitch.

desertfarmer
07-04-11, 04:13 AM
Maybe something is blocking their way to get what they want? I experience it with the wall mirror putting a table infront of it. I thought even if there is a table they can access the mirror since it is in the wall. Bur i saw too many broken hearts.. So i decided to remove the table infront of it. And it worked!
I guess if they cant access the things they want they leave with broken hearts. ;-)

sisky
07-04-11, 04:25 AM
I double checked and nothing is blocked for me.

So i did what someone suggested and put in a second register and that seems to have fixed all the broken hearts on android. Don't know why but it works :)

LCAHEARTS
07-08-11, 11:10 PM
I thought even if there is a table they can access the mirror since it is in the wall.

Ugh, yes! This has always bothered me. In reality, we can obviously see ourselves with a mirror on the wall even if there is a table there.

DJ75
07-09-11, 07:32 AM
I added another changing room and then noticed my customers having broken hearts. I removed the room by placing it in storage and I have no more broken hearted customers.

dmmz31
07-11-11, 03:20 PM
This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!

mickeymaes
07-12-11, 02:34 PM
This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!

But is your heart-level at 100? Then, technically it doesnt matter, right..? But i know it doesnt look nice...

Rachael98
07-12-11, 02:47 PM
It's weird. Just Android? But we can't establish any sort of pattern otherwise can we? I'm not sure:confused:...

nadagirl
07-14-11, 03:09 PM
i have the same issue...i am also using an android phone...i have a total of 7 mirrors, 2 cashiers, and 4 changing rooms...not sure why i have been getting so many broken hearts as well.

dmmz31
07-15-11, 04:34 PM
Yeah I still have 100 heart meter. I guess it doesn't matter but I don't like seeing those broken hearts!

maryd1215
07-24-11, 09:46 AM
Yeah I still have 100 heart meter. I guess it doesn't matter but I don't like seeing those broken hearts!

I totally agree. It's just frustrating to see all those broken hearts as they exit the changing room. Wish they'd fix that.

DJ75
07-26-11, 03:37 AM
I have an Andriod. Yesterday I added about ten clothing racks and placed them along the wall. I noticed my customers getting brokens hearts after leaving the dressing room but the ones coming from the mirrors were happy. I added more dressing rooms and a register. It did not help. I then started moving my racks around the store spacing some out. All of my customers are happy now.

nutmeg67
07-27-11, 10:45 AM
I just discovered something today after moving around a dressing room: If you have the dressing room and the register sharing the same space when the customer comes out of the dressing room, they will leave with a broken heart. I guess it has something to do with them being unable to turn to access the register. I haven't tested it, but I would guess it is probably the same for the mirrors.

So just make sure the space directly in front of the register is not touched on any side by a dressing room or mirror. Hope that helps someone! :)

cashler87
07-27-11, 03:12 PM
Unhappy customers may not affect your heart-meter in this case but it certaintly affects your sales. There was another thread somewhere regarding the unhappy customers and I was having the same problem until another player mentioned something about not having a register in the default spot. I put 1 of my registers back in the spot it was in when I downloaded the game and I haven't had a single unhappy customer since.

ginamarie510
07-27-11, 04:56 PM
I tried everything and it worked for a little while then it went back to more broken hearts, I ended up deleting the game. :( too many issues with it and I have an Android phone, it was getting to be too much of a pain and not much fun anymore. :(

karniah
05-23-16, 08:44 PM

That's my problem, too. It was ok before I put some decor in my shop. I think, the customers doesn't want cramped space.