PDA

View Full Version : So can't you change password?

itswrong
07-02-11, 08:32 AM
I go to the board here and try to change the password, but just get a message saying my current password isn't correct (which it is?)

Please don't tell me I have to change it on the device, because entering passwords on a little **** device which is hard to read is no something i do.

Rachael98
07-02-11, 08:40 AM
Please do not post inappropriate language on the forums. For the Terms, see http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies. I am not TL Staff, I just don't like the cussing.
I don't understand your query completely. If you wish to change Forum Passwords, due to a vBullitin glitch, you must do this in-game (Main/Menu->Help/FAQ->Forum).

itswrong
07-02-11, 10:06 AM
Please don't think you have a right to dedicate how other people speak. There is nothing wrong about the words I use.

As i said, I enter a simple password (like "1") in the game, because I wanted to change it to a complicate here - on the PC its easier to see and enter passwords than on a little *** device. Now you are telling me due to incompetent programming that isn't possible.

(Note, future posts are probably not me, but from someone who hacked the account because they prevent people from changing passwords to the forum in the normal way, ie on the forum the way normal systems work)

trenae
07-02-11, 10:13 AM
Hi there itswrong -

Unfortunately it does not seem the option to change the password on the forum is available. Maybe this is something they will add for forum users to be able to use. While it's not preferable to deal with the little buttons and menu on the mobile device, if you're needing to change the password straight away, may be a good idea to go ahead and handle through mobile device until if/when the option is available through the forum. The forum still has a few things to work out, but for the most part forums are always a work in progress. :)