PDA

View Full Version : Where's the mermaid outfits

allycat5
07-02-11, 07:46 AM
Many if my neighbors received the mermaid outfit but I didn't. Where is mines?

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 09:03 AM
You probably will be getting the update at a different time as they roll the updates out slowly. Last week with the summer dress I didn't get it until this past Tuesday. That's the latest date I've heard of so far so if by Tuesday you don't receive the update I'd email and ask.

NicciD
07-02-11, 10:59 AM
Im not sure what is going on but I too have not received the clothing update. Where as many of my neighbors
did. At first I thought maybe it was out for a higher level but then it did make since because Im on level 45!
I did email support this afternoon but I've learned to not expect much from TeamLava. A shame but factual.

knw1989
07-02-11, 11:04 AM
Yeah, ive had the game for about 2 weeks now and I havent received any of the weekly updates. As I am finding, My experience stars still fly to the bars on their own while my mom's have to be tapped to be collected. I also have no idea where to get the items that are included in these "updates". I got a notification today saying that there were pearl necklaces, etc.....and I saw the posters they talked about in the design tab categories, but where are the clothes that come with the updates and how do i get them? also, does anyone know if theres another way to get gems aside from buying them with real money? Thanks!

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 01:07 PM
Yeah, ive had the game for about 2 weeks now and I havent received any of the weekly updates. As I am finding, My experience stars still fly to the bars on their own while my mom's have to be tapped to be collected. I also have no idea where to get the items that are included in these "updates". I got a notification today saying that there were pearl necklaces, etc.....and I saw the posters they talked about in the design tab categories, but where are the clothes that come with the updates and how do i get them? also, does anyone know if theres another way to get gems aside from buying them with real money? Thanks!

If you received the notification you should have the weekly update. The pearl necklace is in the closet and for your avatar under the jewelry. The mermaid dress outfit to order is 30 minutes and in the formal wear category.
I'm going to ask this since you mentioned the experience stars for you and your mom: when you say they fly up to the bar on their own for you do you mean they do bounce out of what you are collecting (likes) or do they just "float" up out of the collecting the like and such as in you see a + 1 xp or whatever and it kind of looks like it's floating up. For me the bouncing coins and stars are only in Nightclub, Restaurant and Zoo and I hate them. If the bouncing coins and stars are also in your game as well as your mom's then I don't know why hers have to be tapped. If you don't have the bouncing coins and stars then it's not a glitch on your part but your mom DOESN'T have to tap them, they will collect themselves after 10 seconds (that's what I've found in the 3 games I have them in).