PDA

View Full Version : Why would I put a bunny poster in my fashion boutique?

sliczna
07-02-11, 07:15 AM
I don't get the bunny couch, the bunny poster and some off the other "cute" stuff. Why would I put that in my boutique? I want something elegant yet chic, I want more stylish and modern items.

Also, the new beach themed floor times and other items are too busy. Can't place them in my boutique without it looking like a mess. All that stuff takes away from the clothes, it just becomes too busy. I know some people like it but I'm sure there are lots that don't. PLEASE, can there be more options for us that like stylish, contemporary and elegant looking spaces? I want something sleek with nice lines, silver instead of ornate gold. Please! Just look in some design magazines or visit some modern and chic boutiques. Would love a modern looking couch, a lamp, small coffee table.

Oh, and mannequins that are wearing the items we can sell in the shop. Not a huge display like the new beach setup but just mannequins that show the pretty outfits.

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 09:10 AM
I don't get the bunny couch, the bunny poster and some off the other "cute" stuff. Why would I put that in my boutique? I want something elegant yet chic, I want more stylish and modern items.

Also, the new beach themed floor times and other items are too busy. Can't place them in my boutique without it looking like a mess. All that stuff takes away from the clothes, it just becomes too busy. I know some people like it but I'm sure there are lots that don't. PLEASE, can there be more options for us that like stylish, contemporary and elegant looking spaces? I want something sleek with nice lines, silver instead of ornate gold. Please! Just look in some design magazines or visit some modern and chic boutiques. Would love a modern looking couch, a lamp, small coffee table.

Oh, and mannequins that are wearing the items we can sell in the shop. Not a huge display like the new beach setup but just mannequins that show the pretty outfits.

Some people have different tastes. Personally, I don't like the whole loita theme but some people do. We get to choose what we put in but when you have to end up gambling and get something you don't want it can be annoying but that's just the way it is with the games. I would love the white sofa and wedding dress mannequin but I'm not going to risk it to get the other stuff that just looks way to little girl to me.

sliczna
07-02-11, 11:33 AM
It just seems like everything lately in catered towards the cute and childish aesthetic. And exactly because people do have different tastes I wish the updates would include more variety and consider people who would like to have a more sleek, upscale and trendy looking boutique.

tsuyoin
07-02-11, 12:46 PM
hahahaha... i thk the bunny poster is cute but i dont thk it matches my shop..... lol.... also it needs 10 gems... who will get it??

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 01:08 PM
hahahaha... i thk the bunny poster is cute but i dont thk it matches my shop..... lol.... also it needs 10 gems... who will get it??

Seeing as how one of my neighbors has pretty much all of that stuff in her shop I'm guessing I'll be seeing that bunny poster on her wall soon.

linda_xxx
07-02-11, 05:39 PM
Maybe there is a kids/babies clothes range coming out? :cool:

elliejean
07-02-11, 06:15 PM
Maybe there is a kids/babies clothes range coming out? :cool:

Yes, perhaps kids and baby clothes are coming to Fashion Story

maryd1215
07-14-11, 07:04 AM
I sure wish there were more pretty things that didn't require gem purchases.