PDA

View Full Version : Minigame Fail!

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
09-15-10, 05:29 PM
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/xOneWingedAngel/FAILxD.png?t=1284596812

Well, that River was so close:P, it was a three-player game :D

Unregistered
09-19-10, 09:22 AM
That has happened to me like 50 times :P. Add me if you wish. ID is Williamsport :)

Unregistered
09-19-10, 11:56 PM
That has happened to me like 50 times :P. Add me if you wish. ID is Williamsport :)

I have only won once ... you have to press on the icons four five times b4 they respond ... it an aweful game

Unregistered
09-20-10, 01:30 PM
how & where is this mini game feature ?

Pancakes
09-20-10, 01:49 PM
''Your team scored 99 points!'' - Now, that DOES look familiar... heh.

The game would be way too easy if you'd only have to click on everything once, though. Really, you'll get used to it. Earning a river isn't that difficult (in my opinion) - it partially depends on who else you're playing with. It just gets boring after a while, since all you can earn is a river, there's no need for 50 rivers... Oh well. =]

To get the mini game feature you need to have an iOS device that supports Game Center [iOS 4.1]. Once you have that, all you have to do is go to: Menu -> Mini Game & play. In case you still don't know/understand what to do - look around the forum & there'll be plenty of explanations on how to get the mini game working... :) Good luck~

Unregistered
09-20-10, 01:58 PM
This kinda sucks.
It appears Apple will not be making Game Center compatible with iPhone 3G.

Only iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 (and some of the iTouch devices)

Unregistered
09-29-10, 08:08 AM
How on earth do you get a score of 99? I can't seem to be able to get past 45 because most of the time when I'm clicking on the icon (fire, bandaid, etc.) it doesn't register and I end up clicking 20 or 30 times for it to finally count. So for me, I find it impossible to click on an icon every 0.8 seconds to get to the goal of 75 for a river.

Faerie Nuff
09-29-10, 08:53 AM
So you get a river out of playing the mini game? I can't play it cuz I have a 3G so I'm wondering what's the prize out of the game. How many rivers do you want in your City? Anyone wondered why can't we sell the river and get City Cash instead? Since it requires 3 city cash to buy a river, it's fair to get city cash back if you sell it. :P

Unregistered
10-16-10, 03:20 PM
I have noticed that when playing the mini game, the start time is incorrect.
When playing the 2 person game the time allotted should be one minute (60 seconds), but when the game starts the time starts at 50 seconds. With the shortened time and the clicks not registering, it's no wonder I can never get the points needed for the prized river.
The 3 and 4 player games also start with less time than what is stated should be.