PDA

View Full Version : Valantine Restaurant Story Problem

saumanayu329
07-02-11, 04:22 AM
Today I saw the drink machine appears in my restaurant
But in the afternoon it is DISAPPEARS!!!!!

is it anybody same as the problem?

Teamlava member could fixed it?

Thanks!!!

Superyalda
07-02-11, 07:00 AM
I love the valentines day skin, but I don't think it supports the constructible appliances. I went back to the classic and it works fine.

Rachael98
07-02-11, 07:53 AM
I love the valentines day skin, but I don't think it supports the constructible appliances. I went back to the classic and it works fine.

This is correct.

trenae
07-02-11, 08:41 AM
Today I saw the drink machine appears in my restaurant
But in the afternoon it is DISAPPEARS!!!!!

is it anybody same as the problem?

Teamlava member could fixed it?

Thanks!!!

Seasonal/older versions of the apps may / may not support updates which are released. However to make sure you are seeing the most up to date/current available content make sure to use the original version of the app, which is available on both iTunes and Android Markets.

Rachael98
07-02-11, 08:46 AM
Seasonal/older versions of the apps may / may not support updates which are released. However to make sure you are seeing the most up to date/current available content make sure to use the original version of the app, which is available on both iTunes and Android Markets.

And, probably just stick to classic as that's less hassle:D

saumanayu329
07-02-11, 09:09 AM
Thanks for answer^^
Actually, while the orginial app for restaurant running~
It's run too slow~
sometimes i missing the food while it is finished
is it the server problem?

trenae
07-02-11, 09:13 AM
Thanks for answer^^
Actually, while the orginial app for restaurant running~
It's run too slow~
sometimes i missing the food while it is finished
is it the server problem?

Do you switch between the different versions? Meaning do you switch between using the seasonal and original app? I noticed an issue when I was using the seasonal one and switching back to the original one. So I stopped using both and haven't had an issue.