PDA

View Full Version : Magical chests/cases for city cash

Mikkelito
07-02-11, 02:41 AM
Hey dear neighbouring cities,
Does anyone have an overview over what items you can win in the different magical chests/cases in CS? I am considering which one I should try my luck with...
Cheers!
Mikkelito

Mogwai4111
07-02-11, 07:31 AM
Master List (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*)

Mikkelito
07-02-11, 07:42 AM
Thanx Mogwai :o)

Swiminn6
07-02-11, 01:26 PM
Hey dear neighbouring cities,
Does anyone have an overview over what items you can win in the different magical chests/cases in CS? I am considering which one I should try my luck with...
Cheers!
Mikkelito

Hey neighbor! I would try my luck with either the Summer Case & or the Magic Egg. It depends on what you want but I love all the items in each case! The Summer Case also seems to be really good with minimal repeats.

Scrubbysmomma
07-17-11, 12:26 PM
Hey does anyone know where the Crashed UFO came from?

Swiminn6
07-17-11, 05:27 PM
Hey does anyone know where the Crashed UFO came from?

The Halloween Magic Case that was released in 2010. It was taken away a while ago due to being out of season

TravSF
07-17-11, 09:34 PM
Hey neighbor! I would try my luck with either the Summer Case & or the Magic Egg. It depends on what you want but I love all the items in each case! The Summer Case also seems to be really good with minimal repeats.

Ehh, I wouldn't say that. I opened the summer case 3 times in a row and got three water towers. I felt like incinerating my iPad.