PDA

View Full Version : How do I plant trees? Silly question but I am totally stuck on this! :(

myporcelainlife
07-01-11, 11:41 PM
So my fields are all plowed and I click on store then hits trees and select the tree I want to plant problem is it's not planting.What am I missing here? I know I'll feel silly when someone fills me in but for now I am totally stuck.Thanks in advance! :)

nmishii
07-01-11, 11:51 PM
Put them on the green unplowed land. Like you would decorations or animals.

trenae
07-01-11, 11:52 PM
In order to plant a tree you'll need to make sure you have a green square/area available. You may need to sell (edit > sell) plowed squares/areas in order to clear up some space to plant a tree. Once you have a green square/area available - then go to the store and tree (make sure to go to store first so you don't replow the same area again). Select the tree and then plant it in an available green square/area. If you have additional questions just post back.

nmishii
07-01-11, 11:55 PM
You can plant strawberries or raspberries and once harvested, sell the unplowed land (Tools -> Edit then click on the shovel at the top and then on the unplowed land). You can also sell your plowed land, but then you waste the 10 coins spent on plowing each one. You don't get any coins for selling land.