PDA

View Full Version : Spent hours re-designing farm

swati
07-01-11, 09:32 PM
Only to have the changes all gone the next time I went back in. I am not happy at all.

By re-designing I am completely re-designing. Got rid of my old house, bought the 100000 one, got sore hands replowing and moving things around. ONLY TO HAVE IT ALL GONE.

Yeah I still have my coins, but what about the time I lost and the effort put in.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

talyon
07-01-11, 10:49 PM
Dang that's a drag, I too spend hours redesigning my Story layouts. Fortunately I haven't had that happen yet (knock wood). GL when u redo again. Maybe try doing 1/4 then exit and rejoin till it's finished.

Mogwai4111
07-01-11, 11:01 PM
Dang that's a drag, I too spend hours redesigning my Story layouts. Fortunately I haven't had that happen yet (knock wood). GL when u redo again. Maybe try doing 1/4 then exit and rejoin till it's finished.

Yea I do this too, exit the app every so often to allow the server to refresh or whatever, I don't know why it works but it seems to.

swati
07-01-11, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the sympathy & advice fellow farmers :) I've been having a bad weekend as it is, so this just was too much for me. I've re-done it now, and appears to still be there, fingers crossed it stays this time...