PDA

View Full Version : Money Tips

gourjess
07-01-11, 05:28 PM
Hey everyone,
I really enjoy playing fashion story, but I'm having trouble earning lots of money. I don't understand how lots of people can get like 100,000 $$ all the time. If you have any good tips on earning lots of money, I would really appreciate it if you list them here :).
Thankyou!

muttonball
11-06-11, 09:45 PM
I have the same issue. If any experts can advise will be fantastic! Thanks in advance.

mtytomlinson
11-06-11, 11:42 PM
I've heard that those items with lesser delivery time (Like the 1 minute business wear) are the ones that earn most. I usually stock up my boutique for maybe 2-3 days till each item is more than 1,500 sets. Then I would open it for a whole day. This amount can last up to a few days for me, so you have to keep stocking them up. The next day when I play my game, I normally earn about 90,000 this way but everything depends on your shop. If you are those lower levels, it might be a little more hard but you'll get the hang of it. I'm level 39 now, by the way.

swtie101
11-24-11, 10:36 PM
There are a few post that has a list of which items sell for the most money. Here is 1 of them
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdDFDYnVqTUpVZEtsRGExRTk5bW5UOWc&output=html

I also do the same as mtytomlinson, but I don't close my shop. Remember you get coins & XP stars for visiting neighbors. I try to visit & gift mine everyday.

Hope this helps

barleycoon
11-25-11, 12:17 AM
As we advance though the levels, it does get easier to earn coins. By having lots of choice of stock, plenty of dressing rooms, mirrors and tills helps. By having a clear path to everything keeps the customers happier.

MizCricket
11-25-11, 07:41 AM
As you get to higher levels, the catalog items you can order will be in higher quantities so you will be able to stock more items at once. Some of the items are also worth 5 coins per item instead of 2 coins. You'll have more order slots so you'll have an easier time rotating orders to keep things stocked. You'll have more space for tables and racks as you expand. It just gets easier as you go along for a combination of reasons. There really isn't one secret trick that will do it! I'm at level 44, I never close my shop to stock up, and I earn 80,000 - 100,000 a day on average.