PDA

View Full Version : Huge bugs in game

xDarkAngelx78
07-01-11, 04:41 PM
I just started playing this game a week or so ago on my ipod. It seemed fun so I kept it going. Today, I had over 31,000 coins and hit level 14. I went into Design to add another appliance, and I also added some more tables and chairs, and extended my restaurant to 9x12. I had food cooking on 3 appliances, one of them had over an hour to go before it was done. When I hit the X to close the design screen, and it went back to the restaurant, I was back at level 13 (about halfway to 14) and was down to 14,000 coins. The ONLY upgrade that had stuck was the extension to 9x12. All of my food on the appliances was now showing as spoiled, and I had lost all the money I spent on tables, chairs, and a new appliance, and they weren't in the restaurant. I also lost all of my pictures, windows, and my wall clock, along with the color of the walls that I had changed to white (half of a wall was now back to brown). If this is a sign of the types of bugs I can expect in this game, I'll just quit now and save myself the hassle. I emailed support, but am still waiting on a response (with the weekend and holiday, who knows when I'll hear back). It would be pointless for me to try to gain money, only to have it disappear when I go to another screen. I also lost the gems that I had, and I have no intention of spending real money to get more gems if they are just going to get lost in the game somewhere.

Rachael98
07-01-11, 04:44 PM
Please tell us your device, game version and iOS. Sadly we can't help further. You will just need to wait for Support (support@teamlava.com)

xDarkAngelx78
07-01-11, 05:08 PM
I am using a 30 gig iPod that I got a few months ago. As for the game version, I'm not sure. I got it from the App Store. I haven't found a setting ont he game that tells me the version.

xDarkAngelx78
07-16-11, 10:08 AM
So, I was told bye Rachael to "wait for support". I send them emails with all of my issues and the only response I've gotten is "Thanks for the heads up. We'll forward this information to the engineering team for investigation. Please note that engineering is not always able to reply individually to user e-mails." They have not offered any resolutions, responded to any emails in over 11 days, and have not offered to return any of my lost money, items or food. I have also gotten no "support" from the forums either. All I see is people complaining about bugs and getting no help. I'll wait a little while longer but if I don't get some answers or help from "support" or the forums I'll just delete the games. Not worth all the problems they have.

greygull
07-16-11, 11:15 AM
Is this still occurring? And are you playing the normal version, or the valentines day one? I know th valentines version still has bugs, and not able to do some things. Here are my suggestions, hope at least one will work for you.

1. Double check the app store for an update.
2. Power off your device, wait a few seconds, power back on.
3. Delete and reinstall. Your progress is saved on their servers, you shouldn't lose anything.
4. Try installing the version you don't have. Maybe having both can help?

I really hope it gets better! If it is still occurring, try a new email to them. Or, send Groupmagma a private message. He may have some insight.

xDarkAngelx78
07-18-11, 02:16 AM
I've only noticed a few things, like when my restaurant is "out of sync" and refreshes and food I had cooking is gone and so is the money I used to buy it. It's fine if I only spent like $30 but when you pay like $1000 to cook something and it's gone and so is the money, it's a waste. What I wanted from "support" was my money back, my stuff back, or something back since they were KNOWN issues and not something I was just making up to get money. I did send them a new email and the response that I got was...

Dear user,

Thanks for your email. It looks like you are attempting to report a bug or glitch. This is an automated response; if you are not interested in reporting a bug, please let us know in your reply.

We have recently changed the way we accept bug reports and we now ask that you please visit our forums to report new bugs or glitches or to learn more about existing issues.

So, the email isn't going to do me any good. I've emailed them 3 times asking if they are going to give people what they're owed due to these bugs and this is the last response I got. I understand that bugs happen, but they could at least credit people for all the things they've lost due to these bugs. I mean, the idea of the game is to make money and make your restaurant bigger and better, right? Hard to do when my first week of game play was spent losing money, items, food, and patience. Now it seems to be better but I'm still out a ton of money and I could have been much more ahead than I am now.