PDA

View Full Version : Please don't make fun, but need help :)

jennshop
07-01-11, 04:22 PM
Fairly new to the game and I noticed that, on my IPhone version, people have names that end with pictures of shoes or flowers. I've tried replicating with normal emoticons, but it doesn't work. Would someone be kind enough to explain how I could add a picture after my name (ex: shoe, hat, etc) or when posting to someone's wall? Thanks, in advance.

trenae
07-01-11, 04:24 PM
They are probably using an emoji app. If you search the itunes store, you'll see different versions - free and paid.

jennshop
07-01-11, 04:25 PM
Thank you very much!

Rachael98
07-01-11, 05:01 PM
Thank you very much!

Such as these. I also recommend Keyboard Pro (a free app) which gives writing like this: Ⓡⓔⓐⓒⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓞⓤⓣ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐ ⓢⓜⓐⓢⓗⓘⓝⓖ ②ⓝⓓ! ώᎯτεરεɖ! (NB: that message also includes Emoji). It also gives shapes made out of punctuation and let's you write upside down.

driftboutique
07-01-11, 05:19 PM
Such as these. I also recommend Keyboard Pro (a free app) which gives writing like this: Ⓡⓔⓐⓒⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓞⓤⓣ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐ ⓢⓜⓐⓢⓗⓘⓝⓖ ②ⓝⓓ! ώᎯτεરεɖ! (NB: that message also includes Emoji). It also gives shapes made out of punctuation and let's you write upside down.

Thank you! I am a rabid emoji user but I haven't had any luck finding a free app that gives you Unicode letters to make fancypants writing. All the ones I've found are paid. Off to see if it works on the iPad :D

casadolce
07-02-11, 11:05 AM
Thank you! I am a rabid emoji user but I haven't had any luck finding a free app that gives you Unicode letters to make fancypants writing. All the ones I've found are paid. Off to see if it works on the iPad :D

It doesn't:mad::mad:

kooky panda
07-02-11, 03:33 PM
Fairly new to the game and I noticed that, on my IPhone version, people have names that end with pictures of shoes or flowers. I've tried replicating with normal emoticons, but it doesn't work. Would someone be kind enough to explain how I could add a picture after my name (ex: shoe, hat, etc) or when posting to someone's wall? Thanks, in advance.

Free app. Search free emoji. Pick one from Awesomest software. Follow directions how enable keyboard.

kinzlee
07-03-11, 11:55 AM
emoji app. get it