PDA

View Full Version : Problem w tiles

mcgee22
07-01-11, 02:52 PM
I'm trying to move tiles around bit no matter how much I tap the current tile stays on the floor. I'm on level 47. Dunno if u need any more info.

swati
07-02-11, 04:32 AM
Hi I had the same problem, and xSnowyOwlx was kind enough to help me out:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13058-Problem-placing-tiles

I hope this fixes it for you as well

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 09:05 AM
I really wish we could move tiles like that but it just has to be done by going into the tiles section of the design menu and putting another tile in place. I've accidentally bought tiles I didn't want by doing this because sometimes I don't pay attention and end up thinking I'm selecting one that I have a bunch of. I also want to do it that way just so I could sell the floor tiles I didn't want but oh, well.

Since we get concrete tiles with each expansion I prefer to use those to replace the ones I need to move, plus they are cheap if you end up buying one.

mcgee22
07-02-11, 11:56 AM
Thanks Swati that was indeed the problem. I'm glad it was such an easy fix.

lynmall
07-02-11, 08:56 PM
You might have an item over that tile, try to move that item first before moving the tile..I hope this can help

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 09:01 PM
You might have an item over that tile, try to move that item first before moving the tile..I hope this can help

You can't "move" a tile to begin with, you have to place a different floor tile first to move the tile you want to a different location. It's a slower process than moving floor decor but it's the way we have to do it.