PDA

View Full Version : tapping cook on my oven = force close

whitehouse30
07-01-11, 12:43 PM
Help! What do I do? Every time I hit cook on my oven the Restaurant Story force closes on me, and I don't end up being able to cook anything on it. I've tried several times to cook and get the same thing. I've tried restarting my HTC thunderbolt and that doesn't fix the problem.

whitehouse30
07-02-11, 01:38 PM
My husband suggested something that fixed it. I put the oven in storage then brought it out of storage then it worked

Rachael98
07-02-11, 01:48 PM
My husband suggested something that fixed it. I put the oven in storage then brought it out of storage then it worked

OK, that's interesting. The devs will need to know GM. What game version (find by going Menu/Main->Help/FAQ and looking at the bottom of the screen) do you operate on?

whitehouse30
07-06-11, 01:04 PM
I am unable to find the version I am on. I went to the help/faq and do not see a version at the bottom, nor anywhere else. Is there another place to find it?

bawpotter
07-07-11, 02:10 PM
Go to the app store and check if you have any updates. If RS is in the update list, then update it. If not, you have version 1.2.3

Rachael98
07-07-11, 03:39 PM
I am unable to find the version I am on. I went to the help/faq and do not see a version at the bottom, nor anywhere else. Is there another place to find it?

It should be there. But you can also see when you sync it to your computer then click on the app for the information.

whitehouse30
07-08-11, 03:45 PM
Found it. Version 1.1.9.1. Also I am a Droid user. Maybe I should have posted in the Droid forum? Thanks!