PDA

View Full Version : Post Office???

DoubleZ
07-01-11, 11:20 AM
While I appreciate the weekly updates, why are we getting things like a lost office and church? Last I checked, this was Farm Story, Small Town Story. Rather than buildings that have nothing to do with having a farm, I would enjoy things like a pond, a tractor (that actually saves time harvesting), goats, etc. Thanks

hectorloch
07-01-11, 03:07 PM
I agree. I'm sure I can't be the only one who tries to make my farm look like a farm. So, how does a Post Office fit into this ? Some guys must be on holiday; there's nothing ready on the shelf and so someone pulls this reject out of the dud cupboard for some other game. Only possible explanation.

xokay
07-01-11, 03:10 PM
Does anyone have pictures of the update? I don't have it yet. Also, I think the idea must be that they are giving the option for people to make it a farming town, like with meeting halls and whatnot. I personally think it's a pretty cute idea, especially if you've expanded really far and want to fill the space with things other than crops.

sissy8
07-01-11, 03:16 PM
stupid postoffice, someone from the (post) office thinks this is what farmers need:)

hectorloch
07-01-11, 09:29 PM
Does anyone have pictures of the update? I don't have it yet. Also, I think the idea must be that they are giving the option for people to make it a farming town, like with meeting halls and whatnot. I personally think it's a pretty cute idea, especially if you've expanded really far and want to fill the space with things other than crops.

Maybe, maybe. Farm and Village Story then ?

elliejean
07-01-11, 09:32 PM
I think the post office would be suited better in city story or maybe a version of it in empire story

talyon
07-01-11, 10:51 PM
I figure if your farm has a mailbox, then why now a post office????? Is this only me?

epiphany
07-02-11, 08:08 AM

here you go. One out of place 55 gemmed Post Office. On a farm.
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/IMG_0481.jpg

other gemmed new item (10 of) is pit fire

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/IMG_0482.jpg

hectorloch
07-02-11, 08:16 AM
Maybe we've missed the point and their selling posts - fencing posts :)

Chocolit
07-04-11, 08:14 AM
Agree too. I want my farm to look like a farm not a small town even though the post office and meeting house goods cute. Can't understand the rational behind the "I love Mum" and " I love Dad" signboards (although I suppose they are for mother's and father's day respectively- even though i love my mom and dad) on a regular farm - should a signboard, say " MY FARM" or something which is farm related be more meaningful.