PDA

View Full Version : I have a few suggestions for Team Lava

shannonlaforme
07-01-11, 11:04 AM
1. I would really like to see my Avatar in my store, I am the owner of the shop after all.
2. I would like a mannequin that I can dress up, that is why stores have them, to show off the clothes they are selling and yet the mannequins available are wearing clothes that we can't even get.
3. Please please PLEASE have a previous/next option in the neighbor list, do you actually play your Story games? Do you know how annoying it is to scroll through hundreds of neighbors looking for the last one you visited so you can move on to the next and then forgetting, pick the wrong one and have to start over again. Arrgh!!
4. As far as the clothing goes, I would love to see more vibrant colors. In the latest weekly updates I liked the yellow sundress and touches of turquoise, more of that please. Hot pink. Vibrant red dress. Shiny sequined dress. A deep purple. A soft purple. Green. Blue jeans. Knee-high high heeled boots, like you see in the Fashion Story loading page but we don't have any in the shops.
5. Decor, I love redesigning my shop and I don't have any suggestions for this but would like to say how much I love the stuff I got from the Magic Box, the white and gold settee, the bridal mannequin (again however, wearing a gown that is not available in my store), and the different dressing rooms. If I had to suggest something though, it would be to see the ladies shopping in my store USE the settee or the seats I have placed for their comfort. That's something that bothers me is how much space I have to waste because they don't even go into my seating area, but it looks so pretty.

Thank you for letting me express my opinion and thoughts, I love the Story games very much and play all day long. Fashion, Bakery, and Farm. Add me if you like, I like/tip/water and gift everyday.

Ms_Stormy
07-02-11, 10:19 AM
I would love it if I could have a send all button option when I want to send gifts because it is annoying to scroll through all the names, just to many to go through.

Rockinkitten
07-03-11, 08:14 AM
1, 2 and 3 YES PLEASE!!

I like all the clothes and am happy with the new ones also :)

But please could we have a new gifting option?
Preferably one that's worth more than the contrast pumps, as I have 90765 of them (yes really) and they don't seem to sell well :D

And will we get a constructable item in FS?

Maggie1106
07-03-11, 10:42 AM
I love Bakery Story, I can't seem to put this game down. It would also be nice if they added a button to let you know when you have tipped your neighbors next to their names the same way there is a button when u can send them a gift. See when u have a lot of neighbors this is time consuming having to visit each and everyone to find out if you have tipped them or not for the day.