PDA

View Full Version : Mystery level missing for recipes of the new ice cream machine

kapocat
06-30-11, 06:43 PM
I built an ice cream machine and unlocked those recipes. However, no mystery levels are available.

driftboutique
06-30-11, 07:07 PM
Do you mean mastery? Interesting, I just checked and you're right. There's no mastery meter for ice cream. There is one for the drink machine in restaurant, though. Is this a bug?

GeorgeK
06-30-11, 07:46 PM
It was there before...and now it's gone. Looks like TL has taken the mastery out of the ice cream machine recipes. God forbid we are able to earn a handful of gems without having to buy them.

dirigibl
07-01-11, 09:07 AM
BRING THEM BACK! Otherwise, there is little point to building a new appliance for new recipes, except for aesthetics. Unless the dishes earn you a kajillian coins or XP, which they don't. I was looking forward to many weeks of building machines and gaining mastery.

lambyo
07-01-11, 09:35 AM
It's probably a bug and will return soon. I just hope I didn't lose all my previous progress.

saintlover
07-01-11, 12:00 PM
This has happened with previous recipes and all was right with the world with in a few days after they worked the bugs out.

cakeandpie
07-01-11, 12:09 PM
I hope it will be back soon...I don't want to start making the recipes if I'm going to miss out on the mastery rewards at each level.

dirigibl
07-01-11, 02:47 PM
Me too. Holding off on using my machine until mastery is back.

caesarslaw
07-01-11, 03:18 PM
I don't have the mastery level either ....will it be getting fixed any time soon? the icecream looks great thanks for all the updates TL! So many of my friends have gotten this game