PDA

View Full Version : City Story Mini Game

Norman
09-14-10, 02:41 PM
Download and try the new City Story mini game! Play up with up to four players online in this new exciting addition to one of TeamLava's beloved games.

To access the mini game, please make sure you have the latest edition of City Story installed (version 1.0.4) and then follow the instructions below. This version will still just appear as the regular City Story icon in the app store:

1. Tap on the "Menu" button on the lower left corner of the game.
2. Tap on the "Mini Game" icon on the "Main Menu."
3. Add up to three other players to your game by tapping on "Add Player."
4. Tap "Play Now" located at the top right corner of the screen to start searching for players.

Requirements for the game:

This mini game can only be accessed if you have an iOS device that supports the Game Center update (iOS 4.1).

MAICE
09-14-10, 02:58 PM
hai, hai, como estan, eh..

Unregistered
09-14-10, 06:25 PM
Hi

Thanks for the new update, I have downloaded it but I don't see any mini game icon in me main menu :(
Is it because I'm playing on iPad?
I can't wait to play the game so i would appreciate greatly if you can help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance :)

supercow
09-14-10, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the new update, I have downloaded it but I don't see any mini game icon in me main menu :(
Is it because I'm playing on iPad?
I can't wait to play the game so i would appreciate greatly if you can help me solve this problem.

Hello. This mini game can only be accessed if you have an iOS device that supports the Game Center update (iOS 4.1). The iPad will not get Game Center until iOS update 4.2 that comes out in November, according to Apple. Sorry about the wait!

Unregistered
09-14-10, 09:48 PM
Hello. This mini game can only be accessed if you have an iOS device that supports the Game Center update (iOS 4.1). The iPad will not get Game Center until iOS update 4.2 that comes out in November, according to Apple. Sorry about the wait!

Thanks so much for the reply, guess I just have to wait for the update to come out in nov :(
Looking forward to more updates, especially expansion!!! :D

Love the games, thanks guys :D

Unregistered
09-14-10, 11:23 PM
Hi,

sorry I?ve iphone 4 the current IOS and city story 1.0.4 but can?t find the icon...why?

Please help thanks

Unregistered
09-15-10, 05:34 AM
Hi all
This update not for iPad I don't now why they updated by the way the game in iPod very bad you can't happy will see your or others citys
and will we visit other citys we can't find a place to clean and actual there's may places to clean I notice this in tow iPad
The game server not allowed us to clean the others
Thanks

Unregistered
09-16-10, 01:24 PM
I have downloaded the update and my phone is updated to the newest, current version IOS4.1 and still no mini-game. Am i doing something wrong?

Unregistered
09-16-10, 01:43 PM
Can some one give me a run down on what the mini game is like and what the rewards are? I never updated my os but I guess Im going to have to now

Unregistered
09-17-10, 09:10 AM
The MiniGame is something, which nobody really need. If I want to have such a **** I can download many APPS with the same topic. Instead developing such a **** please give us something we can use for build a better city!!

Unregistered
09-17-10, 04:37 PM
If you reach your goal inthe time allotted you are awarded a river piece. You also are awarded gold each time you play. The game is basically 2-4 players on a team harvesting icons as you find guenon your city.

I have yet to make the target goal however as the game seems to have a lot of trouble registering your taps. In fact out of the 10+ games I have played I have only seen one person collect enough to cover their 'share' of the goal. Of course the rest of us didn't so they didn't win either

Unregistered
09-18-10, 02:12 AM
does the mini game show in the ipod 3G? because i won't for me :(

Unregistered
09-18-10, 07:27 AM
As posted above in this thread, the iPad is not supported in Game Centre so TeamLava have now created a two-tier game, one for iPhone/iPod owners, one for iPad owners. I gather that the Game Centre also provides other facilities such as tracking factory contract performance but as I have an iPad it's completely inaccessible.

The real warning is this. Elsewhere in the forum someone posted that to get Game Centre you need iTunes 10, the latest iTunes version. If you're running Windows XP then don't go near iTunes 10 - it probably won't install on your PC and might end up trashing your existing iTunes installation (see posts to this effect on Apple's website forum).

Unregistered
09-18-10, 11:42 AM
This does work as I have won a few times. Need to have others who know what they are doing though.

Add me: 5cdp7s

Unregistered
09-18-10, 03:31 PM
I just upgrade to 4.01 just to play the mini game. The mini game icon now appears on my game, but when I press it nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Unregistered
09-22-10, 02:10 PM
I just upgrade to 4.01 just to play the mini game. The mini game icon now appears on my game, but when I press it nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Hi same happened to me ( iPhone 3G with last os and city story upgrades) , thanks in advance for help ;)

Unregistered
09-22-10, 02:13 PM
It appears that Apple's Game Center does not support iPhone 3G, hence the mini game won't work on it.

It's only for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and some iTouch models.

hahah
10-28-10, 03:31 PM
Download and try the new City Story mini game! Play up with up to four players online in this new exciting addition to one of TeamLava's beloved games.

To access the mini game, please make sure you have the latest edition of City Story installed (version 1.0.4) and then follow the instructions below. This version will still just appear as the regular City Story icon in the app store:

1. Tap on the "Menu" button on the lower left corner of the game.
2. Tap on the "Mini Game" icon on the "Main Menu."
3. Add up to three other players to your game by tapping on "Add Player."
4. Tap "Play Now" located at the top right corner of the screen to start searching for players.

Requirements for the game:

This mini game can only be accessed if you have an iOS device that supports the Game Center update (iOS 4.1).

UMMMMMM>>......??//[[.p[........ok so i have iOS(4.1) software on my iphone but the mini game isnt working?why not?is it a seperate download?

Unregistered
10-28-10, 08:08 PM
If you don't see the app Game Centre, You cant play it and probably never will until you get a IPhone 4 or 3GS or some ITouch Model

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:47 AM
so you can't get the mini games on the ipad?

chvchv & chvchv2
10-30-10, 07:49 AM
so you can't get the mini games on the ipad?

Not yet. You need the Game Center from OS4.1, which is not yet released for the iPad.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:53 AM
So will we have to download it or buy a new ipad?

chvchv & chvchv2
10-30-10, 09:11 AM
So will we have to download it or buy a new ipad?

You only need to wait until Apple releases OS 4 for the iPad. The download is free.

But you are of course always welcome to buy a new iPad (and send it to me). :-)

Unregistered
01-15-11, 05:28 PM
Once I win a mini game how do I collect my prize? Reply to me at nipper4kids@gmail.com

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:34 PM

I've got the same problem. No result when I press the icon. Following the steps to open the mini-game just don't work.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:03 PM
How do you get the reward

Unregistered
01-29-11, 06:22 PM
Hello if u win it goes in your inventory u have to make sure u win the total points that it says need to get the river cause even if u dnt it says you win cuz it gives u coins also I tried to invite a neighbor n it wouldn't connect us does anyone knw why or if the only gift is a river I've won five times n that's all I got Ty xo

Unregistered
02-21-11, 12:49 PM
I downloaded it and I says that the other player is "waiting" but my per on says ready. why?

Unregistered
02-27-11, 12:39 PM
I've discovered that if you are playing City Story: Valentines Day the mini game will not show up. You must download the standalone version of City Story, which you can find in the app store for free. But, you must have at least one player to add before the game will let you play.

Unregistered
03-08-11, 02:11 PM
i have lastet update for valentime day and i dont see mini game help!

ESSA111
03-10-11, 05:15 AM
Iwont to play

littlemissmuffet
04-17-11, 12:25 AM
This is getting really annoying! I have a new iphone 4, with the latest update from apple, gamecentre and the latest release of city story, but STILL no mini game! Aaaaaaaaah! Someone help, please!

redbites
08-01-11, 07:38 PM
It was such an awesome mini game, but now it's gone :(

bigbux3
08-01-11, 08:18 PM
I know, I wanted free rivers. I earned 14 rivers while the game was still up

redbites
08-01-11, 08:19 PM
I know, I wanted free rivers. I earned 14 rivers while the game was still up
I earnt a few gems

bigbux3
08-01-11, 08:19 PM