PDA

View Full Version : words with friends

Mogwai4111
06-30-11, 04:57 PM
Download it at the iphone/android app store and invite me to a game "Mogwai4111"

greygull
06-30-11, 05:07 PM
Gotta ask - what is it? I've seen it in the app store, but I thought it was some texting thing. Based on what you said, it's not.

Mogwai4111
06-30-11, 05:11 PM
Its pretty much Scrabble. Theres no timer so you can make a move, leave the game, and come back later after your friend has made their move. It's free, though there are ads.

kooky panda
06-30-11, 05:14 PM
I have played before. But stopped. I was not very good...there are some sharks that play!!!

hippoberry
06-30-11, 05:31 PM
Boyfriend and brother have been playing this nonstop. NONSTOP !

So far, brother has been undefeated in 100% of the games he's played. Maybe you can bring him down, Mog >:)

Mogwai4111
06-30-11, 05:40 PM
Boyfriend and brother have been playing this nonstop. NONSTOP !

So far, brother has been undefeated in 100% of the games he's played. Maybe you can bring him down, Mog >:)

Haha I'm not that good, I just like learning new words. So far today my opponent has played "xi" and "qi". Was not aware those existed.

hippoberry
06-30-11, 06:04 PM
Haha I'm not that good, I just like learning new words. So far today my opponent has played "xi" and "qi". Was not aware those existed.

Always thought it'd be a good idea if they somehow linked up dictionary definitions to every word that was played. Then even I would be on there.

trenae
06-30-11, 07:08 PM
I play Words With Friends on and off. When I log in next time I send you an invite. Still would like to top the highest word score I've had. 133 for 1 word - it was awesome. :)

Mogwai4111
06-30-11, 09:59 PM
Still would like to top the highest word score I've had. 133 for 1 word - it was awesome. :)

http://i.imgur.com/AfKuY.jpg

kats17
07-01-11, 09:51 AM
Ive heard alot about words with friends they say its as highly downloaded as angrybirds ill have to check it out

trenae
07-01-11, 10:06 AM
Only download if you're ready to be addicted to another game. :p When I first got the app most the people I knew were playing it, played non stop for a good few months. Lots of fun, and I love that it's on your own time and you play when you can. Though if you wait too long (like too many days) you resign your game but I think that might be around a month or so - can't remember.

Ok Mog, I'm starting a game with you now. But don't worry, I only got that high of a one word score once. lol I might still have the screen shot of that too. Though sadly even though I got that score I still lost that game. Biggest lol ever. :D